craigslist posting, 87 442 wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok 1 this guy doesnt have his number listed so i doubt he's trying hard to sell the car, 2 4500 is way too much for a car in this condition, it looks like garbage 3 this article is posted in all caps, 4 the first pic doesnt seem to match with the second one of the exterior. where i live this would be a joke and this guy would not get that much money for that car unless he sold it to an idiot.
just my opinion.

see thats what i thought! unless one side looks great and thats it haha, looks moldy and crappy inside, see if i were to sell mine thats waht i thought i could get out of mine is about 4500 or so

I agree those two outside pics look drasticly different, if its all legit id say $2500 tops!

CamaroAdam73 said:
He doesn't even have his facts straight,
http://www.442.com/oldsfaq/of442.htm#442 1987

There was NOT only 500 of them made, i hate idiots.

i did read some where that there was about 500 442s made in 87 with a sunroof, i dont know how true that is or not i cant remember or find the place that i found that at, if i can find it again ill post it, but still how can you say somethings worth that much when it looks like that big of a turd? i hate idiots too, plus i never heard of one with that hurst shifter deal stock unless it was a hurst/olds and even then thats compleatly different than whats in the pic.
also i did find this its a monte carlo ss, this one isnt a bad price id say haha http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/1636844313.html

just 501 442s were produced in 1987 with the astroroof.T-tops are more common making the astroroof a little more rare than T's.Only 1979 hurst/olds had the his n hers shifter,no other year had that,plus the his n hers is made for a th350 or any other 3 speed,442s came with 4 speed 2004rs.This 442 isnt worth a hair over $2500,i bought my cutlass salon with a rebuilt 307,5 year old paint and new tires for $3500.

yeah thats the other thing, the shifter!! minion was rite,the guy may have fuxed up the trans and puut a 350 in it, but stil 4500 is WAY too much for that sh*t. you can buy you a350 69 cut supreme for that cash. who likes sunroof over ttops any way? i say save your cash and buy a ttop one :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor