custom gauge set up

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I need other guages I was going to do something like this. I like this alot

gaugecluster.jpg

IMG_1376.jpg

IMG_1367.jpg

Off subject.....what does :bump: mean...i never asked....lmao

Volumeshooter said:
It bumps it up to the top of the list as most recently commented, gets it seen more.

THANKS... 😛 :mrgreen:

Heres another option, I recently switched from a Monte dash to a Grand Prix dash and went with AutoMeter everything. Still some minor loose ends but it all works. 5" Monster spedo and tach, 2 5/8ths" water temp, fuel, oil pres, and amps gauges.
newdashpanel-1.jpg

dashdone.jpg

I have this gauge bezel from my previous dash with holes drilled for 2 1/16th" gauges. PM me if your interested I need to get rid of it with the gauges soon.
bezel1.jpg

-83MONTESS- said:
Heres another option, I recently switched from a Monte dash to a Grand Prix dash and went with AutoMeter everything. Still some minor loose ends but it all works. 5" Monster spedo and tach, 2 5/8ths" water temp, fuel, oil pres, and amps gauges.
newdashpanel-1.jpg

dashdone.jpg

I have this gauge bezel from my previous dash with holes drilled for 2 1/16th" gauges. PM me if your interested I need to get rid of it with the gauges soon.
bezel1.jpg

Man!!! Know that's a super clean setup! I'm feeling that !!!! Super clean.. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor