1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Customs Picture Gallery

Discussion in 'Customs / Lowriders' started by midwestls, Oct 26, 2008.

1. Qdub24

Qdub24 Royal Smart Person

I don't think they showed it. Both of those guys are grudge racers.

2. SoFloG

SoFloG Master Mechanic

The whole idea of building a car amd customizing it is to do it how YOU want. If people can't run larger wheels on custom cars that they race also, then everybody also needs to snatch out their interiors, glass, metal body panels, etc if they want to race, why stop at limiting the wheels? I know guys who pull jetskis to the beach with their cars on 26s, and then drive out to the track and run. Who cares how big of a wheel somebody wants on their car?

3. SoFloG

SoFloG Master Mechanic

My homeboy pulled up in an 84 mcss last nite with $11k 24" brushed amanis custom made for his gbody lol

4. Gozer442

Gozer442 Greasemonkey

It doesn't matter what the guy brings to the track, or show! If the car is safe for the road, and passes tech inspection at the track, let them run. Chances are that if the guy has $11K to spend on rims, he's put a bit of cash into the motor and transmission.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Qdub24

Qdub24 Royal Smart Person

He must have solid gold 24s? My brushed and staggered Asanti 26s were only $5K brand new, shipped to my door.

6. SoFloG

SoFloG Master Mechanic

Thats what he said... supposedly its the only set made custom for him and that car. I'm sure it'll be on youtube soon he just hit the streets with it last week. Funny thing is I installed his first system in his 87 LS with a gorilla lift on hand me down 22s back in 05. Now he's got one of the nicest mc's in south florida.