Louisville, KY
Oh yeah, it also has this option....
20170328_191613.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

Opie Knievel

Rum Fueled Midnight Mechanic and Moderator
Sep 6, 2010
Brodhead, Kentucky
I was at a local yard here in Louisville earlier picking some seat track covers off of...whattya know, an 85 cutlass supreme 4dr. Pass side fender in great shape with a couple minor dings, header panel and grilles in great shape. Missing the front bumper stuff though.

I just talked to Opie a few mins ago. He should be posting some pics shortly of a yard he is at right now.

Actually it was a car lot. Lol. I have no idea on the story on these cars but I figured you never know till you ask. I gave the OP the number of the lot. If he doesn't buy any of these cars I would be willing to share the number but only after the OP decides.

20170328_185107-1024x576.jpg

20170328_185244(1)-1024x576.jpg

Reactions: 3 users

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Actually it was a car lot. Lol. I have no idea on the story on these cars but I figured you never know till you ask. I gave the OP the number of the lot. If he doesn't buy any of these cars I would be willing to share the number but only after the OP decides.

View attachment 63169

View attachment 63170

Looks like at least one if not two 4 door Cutlass in that last pic...nice find.

• Agree

Opie Knievel

Sep 6, 2010
Brodhead, Kentucky
Looks like at least one if not two 4 door Cutlass in that last pic...nice find.

I just happened to catch a glance of an old square body car and had to turn around to see what it was. I can't tell if the car in the first pic is even a Cutlass. The 2 in the bottom pic are for sure. If the OP doesn't get them I'd love to have one for a daily driver.

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Uninsured coverage does not cover property damage in all states. In fact, I had never heard that it did until reading this forum. Last time i checked on it here, it covered medical expenses, but no property damage.

Off to check current policy....

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Uninsured coverage does not cover property damage in all states. In fact, I had never heard that it did until reading this forum. Last time i checked on it here, it covered medical expenses, but no property damage.

Off to check current policy....

"
This is the maximum amount your insurance policy will pay for personal injury to you, covered family members, and/or the occupants of your insured vehicle caused by an uninsured motorist.

Common exclusions: There are some circumstances in which these coverages may not apply. For example:
  • When your vehicle is being used to transport people or property for a fee
  • When a covered vehicle is used without the permission of you or a relative
  • Use of a non-owned vehicle by you without permission
Please Note: This coverage definition is intended only as a guideline. All terms and coverages are defined solely by your policy."

• Informative
Reactions: 1 user

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users

DeadGuy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 8, 2012
He does rock. I'll call that lot in the morning about those 85s.

I'll keep you posted. I'd love to pick them up dirt cheap, use what parts I need and then pass it on to someone.

buds
chuck

Opie Knievel

Sep 6, 2010
Brodhead, Kentucky
Opie is the hero! I love this forum.

He does rock. I'll call that lot in the morning about those 85s.

I'll keep you posted. I'd love to pick them up dirt cheap, use what parts I need and then pass it on to someone.

buds
chuck

Thanks for the kind words guys. I wouldn't consider myself a hero. Just doing what I hope someone would do for me if it was my car that got damaged. I just hope that you can get one or more of them at a good price.

I had an '83 Cutlass 4 door. I never should have sold it. Your daughter has good taste in cars.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Hopefully one of them work out for you. I was curious so I called my friend at my favorite wrecker and sent him the pic of your daughters car and asked what the best he could do on all the parts needed, I knew he had this 85 sedan there and wanted to know what he would do for me...

2f3WYD.jpg

I don't seem to have a pic of the front but from what I remember most of it was decent..sad we are so far apart...he told me I could have all the parts needed for $200. Fender with inner fender, loaded header panel, bumper with lights and whatever else I thought I'd need to pull. Man I'm living in the wrong country!

Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor