Detroit Auto Show Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
I hate all the new pickups. The front ends are about as large as some of the semi's on the road! It's ridiculous. Why does the grille need to be 5 feet tall?

... and the windows only 1 foot tall. Good luck going to a drive up ATM with one of those, unless you play pro basketball.

And the windshields are getting smaller and smaller. Its like they are eventually going to go away... or just be a slot, like a Tank.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
I didn't mean to imply that you thought they looked bad, sorry if my post came across as sounding like it did. Having had an 04' GTO (boy, do I miss that car), I guess I am of the mindset if it functions correctly and looks fine, I don't need it to look different from what is available half a world away.

Personally I would have preferred they leave the GTO look like the Monaro, would have saved me a lot of work and money. To me it was the evolution of the GTO anyways, it caught so much heat for the rush over in 04 not having the ram air and the stupidest ever made a dual made to look like a single. The one thing I can say for the sleeper people it did a hell of a job I just don't think that is what they were shooting for.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor