did we forget GBody of the Month?

Status
Not open for further replies.

khan0165

Royal Smart Person
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Hey Guys,
did we completely forget about GBody of the Month?
Last I checked, there was a tie... Lets get on there and vote, so we can find out GBody August and September!

khan0165

Royal Smart Person
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
bump

custom442

Royal Smart Person
Jul 4, 2008
Houston
I don't think we forgot, there's a clear winner in the second poll. But the first one's tied. Telling ppl to vote in the first pole when there's 20 options is hit and miss. It could take weeks or months before there's a clear winner.

I say take 2-3 cars in poll 1 that have the most votes and the 2nd place car in poll 2 and run 3-4 cars in a new poll. That should clear up the whole situation... we'll need a november poll soon so this thing needs to get done

... btw I think there should be a limit to how many cars are entered, or a deadline. Then the first x amount of cars that enter are the ones on the poll. That way we're saving malibu ls the trouble and they can always enter their car next month.

Having 40 options is ridiculous

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
yeah.. there was only one winner.. idk its just a lot to do with so many participants, sometimes we have 10... then I wait a week and we get 50 so.. idk and I dont really have any ideas on how to do this fairly.

khan0165

Royal Smart Person
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
from what I remember, there were so many entries, someone decided we will combine Aug and Sep in the same competition and have two winners...

And I agree, there should definetly be a deadline to limmit the amount of entries. We' would definetly avoid a situation like this.

custom442

Royal Smart Person
Jul 4, 2008
Houston
2000.malibu.ls said:
yeah.. there was only one winner.. idk its just a lot to do with so many participants, sometimes we have 10... then I wait a week and we get 50 so.. idk and I dont really have any ideas on how to do this fairly.

Why not close the polls, take the clear winner and make them august's.

Then redo another poll for september.
I think it's safe if you take the 2nd&3rd place (or the top few that were close to eachother after 1st place) from the 2nd poll
...and the top 3-5 from the first one so we're only voting on a few cars (between 5-8 or so) and the results from that new poll would be the winner of september.

That way the guys who got some decent votes in poll 1 can still have a chance and won't complain, and the guys at the top of poll 2 will still have another shot too.

I think the biggest problem is when theres more than 8-10 cars, it lets the votes be spread so widely

I think we could all vote on that in a week cuz we already have the pics, just need to put them together in a new poll. Then post the winner and you'd be set for the next november poll

custom442

Royal Smart Person
Jul 4, 2008
Houston
malibu - it'd be a good idea if it was limited to 10 cars or less from now on, that should keep the votes in line and there should be a clear winner. I think everyone can wait a month to submit a pic again if they didn't this time....

I also think we should have a poll on how to do this thing right. Like how many cars will be on the poll, if you can even submit a pic of your car in disrepair, etc.

khan0165

Royal Smart Person
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
maybe our moderators died?

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
WHat about November?

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
nope not dead, sorry. lol just incredibly freaking busy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor