Mar 22, 2007
West Sacramento
Neat isnt it?

-Anduh

ONE EYE

Greasemonkey
Aug 24, 2006
in front of the computer...
i name all my malibus and el caminos mally or mallybu cause i only ever have one on the go at any time.

my 99SS camaro is named orange peel for obvious reasons. like the paint is orange peeled and with only 14,497kilometers on it i have already went through two sets of rear tires.

my 82 camaro is named the gray z

my gto is called the goat

i always refer to my charger as le sharger.

my 4x4 is named the mule

i am in the process of naming my ahem...new honda..... maybe pookie lol. or the best name i can think of is wedge.......cause i have to wedge my fat *ss into it everyday. lol

and my cat is named goat, cause every night he rams his head into me till i pet him. lol

LedPhoot

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 26, 2007
Washington NC
My first car was Cinnamon Cindy... it was a 1964 Comet Cyclone.

I havent named the Cutty yet... It is still in the build status and the name hasnt come to me yet... ( it's a spiritual thing ya know..LOL)

:D Hey Averagewhiteboy.... How about Tina Marie or Apollonia both are 80's POP chick names and both were HOT!!

RedHotRegal

Master Mechanic
Mar 26, 2006
Ontario, Canada
If you ant something different name it a mans name like stiffler did on dukes of hazzard. I know stiffler wasn't in the dukes of hazzard but that guy will always be stiffler now.

LedPhoot

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 26, 2007
Washington NC
I did think about calling it "CHEAP WHISKEY" Rough but gets you there...LOL !! :lol:

buba198

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 30, 2007
'78 pontiac lemans
the car got the name because before we replaced the motor &transmission something would always go wrong i.e. 75mph down a back road and the motor just up and quit

-christin (you rember the movie)

LedPhoot

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 26, 2007
Washington NC
"Ok Christine, show me..."

Wouldnt it be nice if it were that easy!!!

buba198

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 30, 2007
it showed me tonight i was on my way home from work, on the route i take thairs a spot where the ricers gongragate one of them pulled up to the light i was at. i felt obligated to demorilze him

Malibu Dave

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 4, 2006
Jamestown, NY
When I got my Malibu, it was originally grey with a grey vinyl top, and yup grey interior. i named it "The Grey Ghost" after a character in an episode of Batman: The Animated Series. He was a tv superhero that young bruce wayne idolized and was voiced by 60s batman actor Adam West :D . After I removed the vinyl top and repainted it 78 silver anniversary corvette silver (the lighter silver, not the darker lower area color). I renamed the 'Bu Silverstreak 8) . When I FINALLY get another G body 'Bu I am gonna do it up the SAME way I did my first one, but this time im gonna FINNISH it :D .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor