Status
Not open for further replies.

Chillin014

Master Mechanic
Nov 9, 2007
houston/richmond tx
85_SS said:
Chillin014 said:
oh my god!!!!!!!^^^ your car is frickin amazing.
where did you get those headlights??? im going to copy you.
whats your solution for the headlights dimming though?

I'll be rewiring with this kit - it draws power direct from the battery and uses the factory wiring only to activate the relays.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... :IT&ih=019

I think im gonna do waht you've done. you said you got those headlights from the autostore??

how hard is that wiring, not very hard, right? everything included in that kit that i'd need?

85_SS

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Yes, I got the kit from a local store (Automotive Warehouse). The wiring is plug and play from what I understand - I will know more when it arrives. The same seller I bought mine off of has another one up now if you are interested.

Chillin014

Master Mechanic
Nov 9, 2007
houston/richmond tx

betcha618

Greasemonkey
Jul 24, 2007
Chillin014 said:
damn i didnt even see that stupid city light. I think they put that to appeal to us kidz yo!. Oh well...I think im gonna get those anyway.

They do look call at night while they're on with the marker lights with no headlights.,

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor