Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuggy24g

G-Body Guru
Jul 10, 2008
Newtown PA
skulledmonte84 said:
Hickrocket1258 said:
I'm about 20 miles west of Philly. Seems like no one else is out my way. Will post up pics later.

thor4sur, Tuggy24g, chris1980, liquidh8 Are all in or near Philadelphia area

Well liquidh8 and I are about 40 mins from Center City Philadelphia. So we are talking about a good hour plus to get anywhere past Philly.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
That is true. Not terrible though if we were to set up a meet or something. I won't have my gbody on the road till fall.

Nov 4, 2012
Detroit_Muscle said:
Allison Park, just north of Pittsburgh.....I got a 1987 Monte LS getting LSXed!

16blesk.jpg

I'm about 10 minutes away in the Northside!

Clanceman427

Apprentice
Jan 12, 2010
West Chester, PA
Hi there, I live in West Chester, PA. A few years ago I contemplated re-streeting my drag-only 83 Monte Carlo but ended up keeping it race and worked on another street car (non G body). I still have my Monte. Speaking of PA I started buiding my Monte in a tiny garage in Squirrel Hill PA, then found a bigger/better garage with electricity in Jeannette, then moved back to eastern PA via job change. Used to run my car at Keystone Raceway but for the last 10 years it's been Maple Grove and Cecil County.

dsk-inc

n00b
Mar 4, 2014
I live in PA its been a cold long winter. One of the biggest events in our state as you are aware is the various Carlisle events that happen during the spring and summer months.

DSK-INC

3XBrownCutty

Royal Smart Person
Mar 20, 2008
NW PA
I'm in Erie pa. I have an olds powered '83 supreme. Its my first car, had it for 7 years now! 8)

Just finished wetsanding it down and buffing it up real nice. :wax:

truracer20

Master Mechanic
Feb 16, 2014
western PA
New Castle, 40 miles or so north of Pittsburgh. 80 Olds Cutlass getting ready to drop a SBC in to replace a sick 3.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor