does anyone have a 88 cutty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkseed321

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 7, 2011
I tell you wat i went too the auto parts store too get some shocks lol just for the fact that it had to old school air shocks that were gone and no compressor well anyways the autopart store was telling me that i had struts and it was a front wheel drive car and i had too argue with them that it was a rear wheel drive and they pretty much said i was stupid. Man it up ran thur me like taco bell.

chevy2480

Royal Smart Person
Apr 28, 2010
williamstown nj 08094
Thats because in 88 the made both a front wheel drive and rear wheel drive Cutlass. He or she probably wasnt smart enuff to look at the computer screen and realize there was to models. So they where not wrong. To end all arguements you could have said give me shocks for. 87 and i will show you they fit on my 88 non front wheel drive Cutlass. :mrgreen:

88Classic

Apprentice
Jan 9, 2011
Lansing, IL
Yup...I usually just say I have an '87...saves the headache of a potentially stupid parts jockey getting confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor