Does anyone make clear lens's???

Status
Not open for further replies.

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
I want to find some clear taillights for my 87 LS. Does anyone make them??? If not who do I need to bother constantly to get them to make them??? lol

86CLCruiser

Apprentice
May 4, 2008
i have never seen them for the older montes, i have seen the gts covers, but thats about it

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
I know me too. Kinda sucks. You'd think that with the number of g bodys getting built everyday somebody would catch on and make them. I mean come on they make them for 63 & 64 Impalas, old Mustangs, and lotsa other old cars and trucks. Come on guys we're next!! :x

andrewmp6

Master Mechanic
Sep 9, 2007
They only make them for 64-66 mustangs you can have a good plastic shop recover yours but they won't be street legal with out the dot approved the factory ones have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor