Drag race front springs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce Compton

Greasemonkey
Jan 17, 2010
I need new springs in the front of my 78 Olds Cutlass pro bracket car and am wondering who`s springs racer`s are using today. I`ve always used Moroso but I understand there is a problem with them. The car is stock front suspension and has always worked well. I want to get the wright stuff the first time because as anyone who has put springs in a G-Body knows it`s a hell of job.

Jun 12, 2016
I no this is older post but Strange Engineering makes a nice front coil over spring set up that works really well on the racetrack you can search them at Summit racing or on the strange website if you call strange directly they will help you set them up as far as picking the right spring weight and so on I believe they are $450/$550 for a pair of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor