draggin a stereo system

Status
Not open for further replies.

saganhill1980

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 9, 2009
Im new here in these forums but have a story of my Gbody.

One nice spring evening, about 8pm on a Friday night, I was out crusing alone and came upon a 79 Malibu. It looked nice but had the huge 20 inch rims and low profile tires. Im personally not a fan of those types of rims but, hey, to each his own.

We're at the light and I look over and two kids are in the front seat. I say kids because I'm a guy who is in his 40's. I let loose my dual flowmasters and the music of a small block Chevy caught their ears--I thought...

Here I thought we were going to have some sort of dual to the next light and the only thing this kid does if turn up his stereo which has to many woofers and to much bass. I left him in a cloud of tire smoke.

What is this world coming to? :)

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Good question....What is this world coming to?....it's usually the younger crowd who jumps to the challenge without thinking of the possible consequences.....

welcome to the board... :)

saganhill1980

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 9, 2009
pontiacgp said:
Good question....What is this world coming to?....it's usually the younger crowd who jumps to the challenge without thinking of the possible consequences.....

welcome to the board... :)

Thank you.

:?

[email protected]

Greasemonkey
Jan 9, 2009
Wisconsin
Maybe he had a factory 6 and knew he was just flat out beat, and turning up the stereo might be his way of trying to show off what he's got.

But hey, I'll bet leaving him behind in a cloud of smoke was still fun regardless. :)

413Cutlass

Apprentice
Feb 23, 2009
Western, Ma
HAHA! That's mint! I have a gutless 307 and I LOVE when the honda tards roll up and try. The 307 might be anemic, but it's enough to trash ricers all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor