Holley GBody Fuel System

T-TOP TONY

Master Mechanic
Jun 13, 2008
san bernardino, ca
Are any of you familiar with this kit? If so, any good or bad things about it?

Screenshot_20240106-214536.png

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
After hearing how mclellan83 was treated by holley, I'll never buy anything from them again that's more complicated than a mechanical 4bbl carb....

Reactions: 1 user

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
I have not used that kit, but did use the Holley drop in pump & sending unit assembly. Works great and if you're not going turbo or supercharged, I would definitely recommend it!

Reactions: 2 users

78Delta88

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
May 23, 2022
SW Arizona
Are you converting to EFI or staying with carb? This kit is for EFI conversion. The regulator is 15 to 60 psi which is too much for a carburetor. The rest of the kit looks like basic bones of the Sniper Fuel supply kit which is only about $300.

Ernest

G-Body Guru
Apr 28, 2016
Texas
That looks more like a universal kit for just about any car... labeling it to capitalise specifically for g-body is pretty low and for that price just because they did the leg work you in parts, no thanks.

BuickOldsPontiac

Master Mechanic
Oct 14, 2011
Sterling Heights, MI
Looking through the instructions and part list, it looks like a fairly complete and thought out kit. Unless you need a larger pump for a specific application, you could probably use it for most EFI setups. You might be able to swap to a different regulator to use it for a carb setup too.

They also have a version, 526-23, that has the GM style filter/regulator if you prefer that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
It’s a lot that includes most everything you need. You can accomplish the same thing much cheaper, $200-250, but you have to modify what you have and source individual parts.

Whatever floats your boat.

T-TOP TONY

Master Mechanic
Jun 13, 2008
san bernardino, ca
Are you converting to EFI or staying with carb? This kit is for EFI conversion. The regulator is 15 to 60 psi which is too much for a carburetor. The rest of the kit looks like basic bones of the Sniper Fuel supply kit which is only about $300.
Yes I'm running an L99 from a 2014 Camaro SS

T-TOP TONY

Master Mechanic
Jun 13, 2008
san bernardino, ca
Looking through the instructions and part list, it looks like a fairly complete and thought out kit. Unless you need a larger pump for a specific application, you could probably use it for most EFI setups. You might be able to swap to a different regulator to use it for a carb setup too.

They also have a version, 526-23, that has the GM style filter/regulator if you prefer that.
Don't know much about fuel systems, can you explain to me the difference between return and return less? And pros and cons of each

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor