DYNO TIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Congratulations. Cool car. If it isn't too much of a bother, post up a pic of the engine with the air cleaner off. I'm interested to see more of the fuel injection setup.

Reactions: 4 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
You around 500 crank HP and 450 crank ft/lbs - damn, those are great numbers. Better buy some extra tires for the rear.

I see alot of this in your future :

Attachments

• IMG_2809.jpg
    IMG_2809.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 135
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

wskirvin

Master Mechanic
May 22, 2017
Indianapolis, In
Congratulations. Cool car. If it isn't too much of a bother, post up a pic of the engine with the air cleaner off. I'm interested to see more of the fuel injection setup.
Thanks! Here ya go, this is the only one i have on my phone. Holley intake and throttle body. Holley. 48lbs injectors, and i have one of the holley in tank retrofit pumps. I ended up just going with all the Holley parts so I didn't have to worry about Compatibility issues. And surprisingly the only new parts were the injector rails, fuel pump and xmax system. I got the intake and throttle body used off marketplace and the injectors were floor demos from holley as well.
D2492D95-CA80-4856-9986-FA0C592EBD28.jpeg

• Love
  • In Love
Reactions: 5 users

wskirvin

Master Mechanic
May 22, 2017
Indianapolis, In
You around 500 crank HP and 450 crank ft/lbs - damn, those are great numbers. Better buy some extra tires for the rear.

I see alot of this in your future :
Definitely!

• Happy
Reactions: 1 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
sorry for not adding that. running a 4L80E with shift kit
Good choice, all that is needed with that trans. I would have guessed around the 500 hp and 450 tq, nice numbers. Kind of the numbers flipped compared to most 455 builds.

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory
Thanks! Here ya go, this is the only one i have on my phone. Holley intake and throttle body. Holley. 48lbs injectors, and i have one of the holley in tank retrofit pumps. I ended up just going with all the Holley parts so I didn't have to worry about Compatibility issues. And surprisingly the only new parts were the injector rails, fuel pump and xmax system. I got the intake and throttle body used off marketplace and the injectors were floor demos from holley as well.
View attachment 155938
Those coil covers set off the look 👌

• Agree

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
View attachment 155938
Damn, that's some nice hardware. I wasn't aware of that multi-port throttle body intake. It's been since 2012 when we wrapped up our LS swap so some of the newer hardware has gotten past me. Maybe it doesn't make the torque of the truck intake but it looks great. I love the classic look of the 14" round air cleaner coupled with multi-port, electronic fuel injection. I also really like your coil covers. Thanks for the pic.

wskirvin

Master Mechanic
May 22, 2017
Indianapolis, In
Damn, that's some nice hardware. I wasn't aware of that multi-port throttle body intake. It's been since 2012 when we wrapped up our LS swap so some of the newer hardware has gotten past me. Maybe it doesn't make the torque of the truck intake but it looks great. I love the classic look of the 14" round air cleaner coupled with multi-port, electronic fuel injection. I also really like your coil covers. Thanks for the pic.

Thanks! i'm planning on getting another set and modifying them for a cleaner look, These were done for mock up and i cut them way too short. I'm wanting to cover the coil pack plugs too

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor