Edelbrock Carb Identification?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gotmonte

Apprentice
May 24, 2009
Hi guys. First time posting on this website. I bought a Monte Carlo (1985) about a year ago and there was a shiny looking Edelbrock (Weber) carb sitting in the trunk of the car. The person I bought the car from unfortunately has passed away since, so getting information about the carb is not really an option.

I took some pictures of the carb and jotted down some numbers on it. Is there a way to find out what type of carb (series) and what flow (cfm) it is?

Its definately a four barrel. But thats all I know. I am not so good with the mechanical aspect of cars (more of a wheel man lol).

There is a bunch of different numbers on the carb (most look like individual part numbers, i.e. butterfly, ect ect) but there is one longer one that I think might be the actual Identification Number for the Carb.

Here it is:
131-6 17 3

Ill include some pictures to see if this helps any.

Thank you for your help.

~Steve~

Attachments

• IMG_5272.JPG
    IMG_5272.JPG
    385.1 KB · Views: 6,692
  • EdelSide.JPG
    EdelSide.JPG
    906 KB · Views: 11,976
  • IMG_5268.JPG
    IMG_5268.JPG
    652.8 KB · Views: 7,698

gotmonte

Apprentice
May 24, 2009
That is a huge help. I appreciate your help. Thank you so much.

gotmonte

Apprentice
May 24, 2009
To The Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor