MONTE CARLO Edelbrock e force supercharger 1552

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 29, 2020
Resized_2.jpg
waiting on the final parts To my build 355sbc edelbrock 1552 pd supercharger 9inch with 4.56 3 speed th400 turbo(built) caged 6 ties directly to the frame boxed in walboro 255 looped forged internals yadda yada etc etc anyone here had a similar setup still running 275s I cant find anything online or in the forums here. Just wondering what I should be looking at for quarter mile was about 450 horsepower before boost supercharger claims up to 500hp gains; than got the full rebuild bigger cam built bottom end to top almost all brand new down to valve covers. Thanks in advance. My apologies if this is confusing to anyone. still new to these platforms(and young) to know these old v8s the way I'd like. Cheers!

Reactions: 2 users
Aug 29, 2020
View attachment 155741 waiting on the final parts To my build 355sbc edelbrock 1552 pd supercharger 9inch with 4.56 3 speed th400 turbo(built) caged 6 ties directly to the frame boxed in walboro 255 looped forged internals yadda yada etc etc anyone here had a similar setup still running 275s I cant find anything online or in the forums here. Just wondering what I should be looking at for quarter mile was about 450 horsepower before boost supercharger claims up to 500hp gains; than got the full rebuild bigger cam built bottom end to top almost all brand new down to valve covers. Thanks in advance. My apologies if this is confusing to anyone. still new to these platforms(and young) to know these old v8s the way I'd like. Cheers!
Running holley efi sniper should have mentioned that as well.

DSPbuilt

G-Body Guru
Jan 7, 2016
Cape Coral, FL

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
If I am reading this right you had 450 prior to the blower (assuming flywheel HP) what do you plan on putting out?? Kinda hard to give estimates w/o knowing the internals

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
You will NOT make an additional 500hp if you already had 450. Probably closer 100-125hp additional if everything is perfect.

• Optimistic
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor