El camino 81 - 86 front cap swap??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2017
Can this be done? 1981 is my favorite front end look and I was curious to see if I can swap them on my 1986. If so what would I need to do?

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
No introduction?? Why not take a moment and tell us what you're working on and what you're looking to achieve...and we love pics, too.

Welcome to the forum, btw.
To answer your question, the answer is YES, you can swap header panels. You'll probably have to reconfigure your headlight connectors, etc...but it's doable and has been done.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
Will bolt right on with nessasary components(header,grill,headlights,trim rings,and headlight pigtails) great cond 81 header panel with great Cond headlights with trim rings,signal lights,and corner lights,and headlight pigtails(grill and trim bezels can be bought aftermarket)---249.76 shipped.pm me if interested

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
Here you go halfrod on one of my 82-88 loaded header panels,with 4headlight harness-276.59 shipped.unless you have some goodies I "need/want";)pm me if interested
IMG_0149.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor