Electric Cooling Fan Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I picked up the Spal 16" fan with all the wiring harness including the relay, it was installed but a car was scrapped before it was ever used. The descriptions says it is a pull fan but I would like to use it to replace the push fan that died instead of removing the pull fan I have now which has a higher CFM rating than the Spal fan to use as a push fan. I have looked at the fan and cannot figure out why I can't switch the power feed and ground lines to make it into a push fan. What do you guys think....This is the fan...
Thanks

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
You might be able to flip the blade over....

I'll go check that now...stay tuned.. :popcorn:

doesn't look like it can be flipped. It doesn't look like the side closest to the motor is flat like the other side of the fan blade....:popcorn:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor