Enemy of the State

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
The other night I watched the movie Enemy of the State made in (1998). I like the use of Gene Hackman's '86 Chevy El Camino SS in the chase scene towards the end of the movie. I esp. liked the part where they exit the garage! The movie also includes an '83 Cutlass Supreme and an '86 Pontiac Grand Prix doing a little offroading.

Anyone else thing of any good GBody useage in Hollywood? I'm trying to find a video clip of the scene.

259.jpg

A Monte SS (or clone) was used in the movie "Black Dog" with Randy Travis & Meatloaf.

Also, in "Days Of Thunder" a Monte Carlo SS Aerocoupe can be seen in the background of Robert Duvals characters shop when the camera is looking out the bay door.

hmm, Some movie with Naomi Watts in it, where a tower with a military program kills people had a cutlass in it.

That dumb 50 cent movie get rich or die trying had a white lowrider cutlass in it.

Bunch of other movies where they are just seen driving past on the street.

The short chase scene between the cutlass and the el camino in Four Brothers was actually pretty good. RWD cars chasing in the snow, I know how much fun that is!

fryer1979 said:
The short chase scene between the cutlass and the el camino in Four Brothers was actually pretty good. RWD cars chasing in the snow, I know how much fun that is!
I havn't seen that movie... mabey I should rent it! Sounds pretty good.

The whole movie is actually pretty good, worth renting for sure. But the car chase is good enough to warrant the rent even if you don't like the rest. In my humble oppinion.

Alright man, I'll check it out. Sounds good 😀

Do that and post back here, let me know what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor