engine problems, again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Williamson

G-Body Guru
Jan 7, 2011
CHRIS.O said:
Oh and don't ever be down on yourself thinking you should be able to fix it and can't. You got serious problems dumped onto a guy who is inexperienced. If you would of handed me that car when I was 16 i would have been in the same boat as you. Learning is a lot easier when you get to it gradually and not being thrown into the fire with it. Good Luck bud.

Yeah cause I got it from my entire family, you don't know what your doing oh just junk it.
When i was trying my hardest to get it going.
I just couldn't, but they constantly had a say in the whole thing and it was never nice.
But they never took it in that I was suckered into problem after problem and I tried fixing their mistakes.
But again i tried and I learned so much, but I will never forget it was from you all who helped me and gave me all that help to actually make it right.
And for that i am eternally grateful.

David Williamson

G-Body Guru
Jan 7, 2011
pontiacgp said:
and if you think you're in a bind some of us "mature" guys were in your position without the internet to look anything up and without a forum like this where there is someone who has seen the problem you could be asking about....with the group of guys and gals (although they are uncharacteristically quiet) on this forum you will always see the light at the end of the tunnel...and it won't be a train

Yeah exactly and that's what I was thinking.
We are the lucky ones no matter how badly we think we have it, we always have a resort that you all didn't before.
Yeah I am am eternally grateful because I wouldn't have gained any of this knowledge without the help of you all, and I am appreciate for that.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor