Escape From the Prison Planet

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
I'd recommend getting a frame while you can. You can build it whenever. The 80% thing might be low hanging fruit for our elected compromisors.
I'm probably more the opposite. I like building them but don't really shoot all that much. I should really make more time for that.

Reactions: 2 users

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
1568545482910.png
1568545583053.png

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 8 users

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
  • Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 5 users

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Do you get to 'render them safe for disposal'? I can imagine one hell of a music video with airbags going off all over the place in time with the music....

• Haha

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
No, they all get shipped to Michigan. My understanding is that they get ground up and the ingredients get separated out and recycled.

Reactions: 1 user

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
I can imagine one hell of a music video with airbags going off all over the place in time with the music....
I'm thinking to the 1812 Overture? :unsure:

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
This just feels like the week nothing got done. Got back from Guatemala Sunday night. Did a load of laundry headed for Reno for a job early Tuesday morning. Got home about 2am on Wednesday and did some concrete grinding and sheetrock mud work in the basement. Thursday I had a local job that took all day. A spider bit me on the face. Friday morning shot guns then did paperwork for the stupid day job. Today I did a bunch of mowing and weed control. Almost the entire week was super lame.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
This just feels like the week nothing got done. Got back from Guatemala Sunday night. Did a load of laundry headed for Reno for a job early Tuesday morning. Got home about 2am on Wednesday and did some concrete grinding and sheetrock mud work in the basement. Thursday I had a local job that took all day. A spider bit me on the face. Friday morning shot guns then did paperwork for the stupid day job. Today I did a bunch of mowing and weed control. Almost the entire week was super lame.
You still got a lot done. You made money, got some maintenance on the property done and still had a little fun. It could be a lot worse.

Reactions: 1 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Haha, yeah. It coulda been worse. I had big plans to get more done in the basement and weld up the tank bracket on the Chief but procrastination won out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor