Escape From the Prison Planet

Status
Not open for further replies.

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
got a friend up in seattle that says the city is going the way of Detroit, maybe the contagion has spread there, and is taking hold...

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Yeah, Portland and Seattle are in a race to the bottom. Used to be fun when it was all booze, strippers, and rock shows. Now, it's all antifa, pot shops, and homeless zombies.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 users

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Yeah, Portland and Seattle are in a race to the bottom. Used to be fun when it was all booze, strippers, and rock shows. Now, it's all antifa, pot shops, and homeless zombies.
Get used to it; that's the new 'merica.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Kinda makes Pittsburgh somewhat tolerable with downtown streets converting to bike lanes, self driving test cars stalking their next walking victims, protestors clogging traffic during rush hours & buisness trying to serve their customs to pay their employees (with out the need to get a permit.)

• Agree

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
At least all that Northwest rain helps wash the poop off the sidewalks.

Props to the young'un sucking it up with you in the drizzle. Sure, he's scowling, but he's there.

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Don't be fooled by the camera face, his dad makes it worth his while to go. Kid almost scored a dirtbike for his trouble this year. Worst part for me is having to be careful about my language and subject matter while I'm hanging out with his dad. Swap meet trip used to be men-only.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Don't be fooled by the camera face, his dad makes it worth his while to go. Kid almost scored a dirtbike for his trouble this year. Worst part for me is having to be careful about my language and subject matter while I'm hanging out with his dad. Swap meet trip used to be men-only.
He's got to become a man somehow. He needs to hear those stories and that language.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Spent the last couple days spraying for weeds. They got way out ahead of me last year so I want to do better this year. We've had more showers this year than I remember over the past 2 springs and it's really made everything green in a hurry. The field below the house was little more than bare dirt a couple weeks ago. Now it's about a foot tall.

Rode out to the reservoir yesterday afternoon and it looks about 8' from capacity. Should be plenty of water through the summer.

I'm supposed to be in the air right now but got a message last night that my flight was canceled. Scrambled to make other arrangements but the best I can do lands at 11:30 Monday morning and if I'm lucky I'll see the job site by 1. My flight time went from 7.5 hours to just under 22 and I'll be losing any chance of useful sleep. Plus I'll lose at least 6hrs of billable time.
**** you, American Airlines.

Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor