Exactly what a Donk is (with pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

patmckinneyracing

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2009
San Antonio, TX
redsx, took the words right out of my mouth. Most of the kids I know down here respect most of the older cars no matter what it is. Our cars, and cars from the 60's and 70's have now become the stuff of legends. Let it be on iroc wheels or wheels bigger than 20", its up to you. Just do your mods and personalization wisely and safely.

kyhunter89

Greasemonkey
Jul 27, 2007
KY
What about a Cavalier with a body kit and wing?

I bet you'll also argue over what Zig-zag means?

If 95% of the people speaking english agree on what a word means, it's the majority, meaning its right. A Crown Vic on 24's with a lift is a donk. A Monte SS on 20's lowered, isn't. A stock 74 impy is a stock 74 Impy.

btw its real cool how you call all convertibles AKA Verts....

Qdub24

Royal Smart Person
Sep 6, 2006
Columbus, GA
kyhunter89 said:
What about a Cavalier with a body kit and wing?

I bet you'll also argue over what Zig-zag means?

If 95% of the people speaking english agree on what a word means, it's the majority, meaning its right. A Crown Vic on 24's with a lift is a donk. A Monte SS on 20's lowered, isn't. A stock 74 impy is a stock 74 Impy.

btw its real cool how you call all convertibles AKA Verts....

l_5c1f9a46af764b9f907b0d5b6e7399ba.jpg

If you're not into the culture, how can you tell someone who is what's what. Some of yall here are like the blind leading the blind.

79loserbluebu

G-Body Guru
May 9, 2009
Illinois
Yes, because the forum majority doesn't have a negative outlook on cars with big wheels, let's make a thread defending the terms rather than ignoring the ignorant comments, and then continue to "stand up" for the nicknames given to the car style.

cool_story_bro.jpg

foxtrot

Royal Smart Person
Dec 19, 2008
USA
Oh Qdub,

Your trying to poke a big stick in a nest of wasps. :)

I say, do what you want with your own ride. This includes any size wheels you like -- an owners car is his/her canvas!

WesMoran

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 9, 2010
DUDe....Thanks a ton everyone! Im really glad ya'll have gone through the trouble of trying to Define something that only exist in the minds of idiots...but hey maybe this way people will at least stop confusing the rest of our G bodies with some god awful "Donk"/ "Slab"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor