Farewell gbody forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

STLRegal

G-Body Guru
Jun 22, 2007
St.Louis
I recently enlisted in the U.S. Army and will be shipping out here in the next couple of weeks. 3 years as a combat engineer. I wont be to far from home as all my training is done at Ft. Leonard Wood. I also will be keeping my Regal, and maybe now i will have some money to actually put into it. 😀 So farewell for now, its been fun.

Be safe and thanks for protecting our a$$ so ole men like me can keep on playing with my toy....don't be a stranger .. 🙂

Be safe and good luck.

Good luck man! Be safe out there.

Tony_SS said:
pontiacgp said:
Be safe and thanks for protecting our a$$ so ole men like me can keep on playing with my toy....don't be a stranger .. 🙂

He didn't say he was joining the Canadian army.. 😛

I know that...the US protected the western world with the battle the US waged against insurgents in Iraq...unfortunately for Canada there was not enough troop to offer any assistance in Iraq and in fact they had to take 500 troops out of Bosnia to fight in Afghanistan since they didn't have the number of troop that the gov promised to Nato.....the Canadian military has been terribly neglected over the years by the liberals in this country and Canada has relied on the US for it's protection

pontiacgp said:
Tony_SS said:
pontiacgp said:

He didn't say he was joining the Canadian army.. 😛

I know that...the US protected the western world with the battle the US waged against insurgents in Iraq...unfortunately for Canada there was not enough troop to offer any assistance in Iraq and in fact they had to take 500 troops out of Bosnia to fight in Afghanistan since they didn't have the number of troop that the gov promised to Nato.....the Canadian military has been terribly neglected over the years by the liberals in this country and Canada has relied on the US for it's protection

Well, were all on the same team, Atleast id like to think so. Over 90% of the world is dealing with these ****heads in someway or another, and i applaud Canada for atleast standing by our side.

On a side note, i saw a GP 2+2 on the wy to school today, and he was hauling a trailer. I wonder if he knows what he has. 😀

STLRegal said:
I recently enlisted in the U.S. Army and will be shipping out here in the next couple of weeks. 3 years as a combat engineer. I wont be to far from home as all my training is done at Ft. Leonard Wood. I also will be keeping my Regal, and maybe now i will have some money to actually put into it. 😀 So farewell for now, its been fun.

Enjoy yourself. I did my training at leonard wood too. Just be glad your not going in the winter.

I spent a few months @ Ft. Lost in the Woods...........in 1985 :shock:

Thanks for serving your country! Take care of yourself and your buddies and it will be over before you know it. It will not seem like it sometimes, just keep that in mind when it gets a little tough.

Best of luck!

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor