FedEx package....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blazenlotus said:
-83MONTESS- said:
How in the hell could someone loading the truck let that package go on?

Some people are only worried about there paycheck and nothing else. :blam:
Thats bullshit but true I guess.

The label doesn't actually have a weight reference on it, and of course, the packing list isn't in there. I would think the driver would be the last person to do anything with it, since he would the "face" connected to the box, but who knows.

Just received this from Jeg's:

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your inquiry. I have reshipped your order. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you have any further questions please email me. Thank you for shopping with Jegs and have a great day!

I asked if they were going to be in touch with FedEx, in my reply, and thanked them for being quick in their reply. I know it could've taken a lot longer to get back with me.

It is good to see that they are trying to honor the shipment, and I am sure they will be reimbursed by FedEx......

Glad to see it worked out for you maybe they relized they mailed an empty box it happened to me from summit before. Fedex dont know what is in it so who knows maybe they thought it was a jegs fire jacket that almost has no weight so y question a light box but the condition of the box should have thrown a red flag. Again at least it worked out in the end.

-83MONTESS- said:
How in the hell could someone loading the truck let that package go on?

I worked at UPS (been many years ago) during the Christmas rush (they pay very well for temp help) and everything is about time, not how the packages are taken care of. Things would get stepped on, thrown, smashed, etc etc and would still be loaded on the truck (let the driver fill out the damge claim form).

chevy2480 said:
cullencombs said:
Pbngem said:
These shipping companies are automated using conveyor belts for moving, sorting & loading packages. By looking at the pics of the box, the oil bottles probabaly fell out in various places in their automated travel. your contents could be scattered all over. Just my guess.....

I bet money your crap is scattered all over fedex. The jegs invoice states at the top that the order are weighed for quality assurance. It is fedexs issue however I bet jegs will make it right.
I highly doubt its scattered all over fedex considering jegs would have only stuck the tci box inside there box this is how everything from parts to fluilds have been shipped to me from them.

Last week I received 12 qts of b and m trans fluid and it was packed 4 qts to a bag and just thrown in the large jegs box with some gaskets.

FED UP SUCKS!!! Plain and simple. Whenever they lose my stuff, and it is often, they do nothing. The sending company then rolls their eyes and sighs "Here we go again", and makes good. I can't imagine how much they pay out for stuff they lose and break. I was a Parcel Post driver so I am less tolerant than most. If I ****ed up it was my *ss in a sling. I once had a busted up package of Chevelle side pipes (stupid clumsy idiot clerks) and I tracked down all the parts and fasteners, and delivered it with an apology to the guy. Made a good friend that day, and ended up letting him paint my Wife's 68' LeSabre. I'm not surprised Jeg's made good, I'm surprised anyone still uses Fed Up.

Wow this is depressing to hear.. 🙁 If someone did steal it, I don't understand why anyone would steal, and if it was a shipping accident, hopefully they sort it out for you. Best of luck in this situation. :?

*EDIT*

It's good to hear all was sorted out. 8)

Did you buy from Jegs or someone on ebay?.
If it was direct from Jegs it should be something you can get resolved, if it was a third party claiming to be selling a Jegs product you have been ripped off.
If it's too good to be true it probably isn't true.
Caveat emptor.
Roger.

What sucks too is when you receive your parts damaged.. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor