Finally Caught Him at a light

Status
Not open for further replies.

87ChooChoo3.73

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 31, 2007
It was a normal sat morning going to work while on my way there i catch the red light like always to make me a few minutes late when the "All Mighy honda CRX pulls up next to me. He goes to my school and thinks it so fast and always has to talk smack, the normal rice tuner talk about how american muscle sucks. He would rev it up at me all the time even when my car was parked n my driveway. I have a 305 HO with a mild cam and Edelbrock Performer intake and 3.73 rear end all done by my self. Going to work the day I was at the light when i hear that stupid a$$ sound and sure enough he right next to me. Right before he goes to rev it up I bury it with my loud *ss straight pipes right into his window couldnt hear his at all. My only problem was it rained the night before so im sitting in a puddle and you know has that is no traction. When it was green we both nailed it and i start spining while h goes past me a little bit but i start going forward a lil bit but im sideways at 40 and finally it catches and i rip past him like nothing maid him look so stupid had him by at least 15 lenghts. Probably one of the best days of work i had in a long time. When ever i saw him in school he wouldnt even look at me and would put his tail between his legs and walk away. ask for pic of my camino ill send it via email could get it to work on here.

haha cool story. i have taken some rice in the malibu. not many i don't like to race on the streets but none the less.

87ChooChoo3.73 said:
It was a normal sat morning going to work while on my way there i catch the red light like always to make me a few minutes late when the "All Mighy honda CRX pulls up next to me. He goes to my school and thinks it so fast and always has to talk smack, the normal rice tuner talk about how american muscle sucks. He would rev it up at me all the time even when my car was parked n my driveway. I have a 305 HO with a mild cam and Edelbrock Performer intake and 3.73 rear end all done by my self. Going to work the day I was at the light when i hear that stupid a$$ sound and sure enough he right next to me. Right before he goes to rev it up I bury it with my loud *ss straight pipes right into his window couldnt hear his at all. My only problem was it rained the night before so im sitting in a puddle and you know has that is no traction. When it was green we both nailed it and i start spining while h goes past me a little bit but i start going forward a lil bit but im sideways at 40 and finally it catches and i rip past him like nothing maid him look so stupid had him by at least 15 lenghts. Probably one of the best days of work i had in a long time. When ever i saw him in school he wouldnt even look at me and would put his tail between his legs and walk away. ask for pic of my camino ill send it via email could get it to work on here.

Good kill. Your story reminds me of when I was a senior in high school. I had a 88 MCSS with a stock 305HO. This one, for lack of a better term call him a knob shiner, had like a '91 grand am 4-door. He thought it was the fastest sh*t around. Now, one day he's bragging up how fast it is in class, and that it can beat anything. I asked what mods he had, and he tells everyone who is actually paying attention he took the converter off. After listening to this for about 3.872645 seconds, I say "I'll run ya."

Then comes "Oh, are you stupid? I'll spank that old turd..." This was 1999, my car was 11 years old and had 60k well cared miles on it. He's running his mouth...then his friends run there mouth (friends who don't even have cars) about how I'd lose. After about 3 days it was the buzz in school. Two of my other friends had cool cars - 79 firebird with 301, and a 67 charger with a 383. They also offered to race him.... Finally after me egging this guy on I got him to line em up - at lunch!

Needless to say, he was giving a beating he would never live down. After I cranked him like a bracket car vs. a big wheel, the other two wanted a piece. After embarrasing himself and a week-long hazing from other kids at school, including his hideously ugly girlfriend, Grand Am boy never said another word to me :lol:

dude im in highschool and im sick of the posers whos daddy buys them a new mustang so I built up my cutlass to take them all the tuner kids are never a challenge lol

84cutlasskid said:
dude im in highschool and im sick of the posers whos daddy buys them a new mustang so I built up my cutlass to take them all the tuner kids are never a challenge lol

i remember when i was in h.s. i wanted to get my cutlass going so bad so i could spank everyone. but i ended up taking most of my friends with my fwd buick with the 3.3l, lol :lol: was fun but i still wish the cutlass was done 🙁

I've put my fair share of these pricks back in there place with my 80' malibu. I'm a senior in high school and have had these random guys walk up to me wanting to race. I constantly have to put up with these jacka**es in F body camaros that think they're so bad once they remove that catalytic converter. Another guy has a formula firebird with spray and you can tell his daddy put up the cash. I told him to pop the t*tty out his mouth and build his own car.

My two past races include taking out a toyota celica with one of those shopping cart spoilers and the other was a "possible" 00' camaro ss. I just can't stand these four door cars that have those 'fart cans' on the back that think they're so fast. So occassionally I gotta put my foot down to get these idiots out of the 'fast and furious' imagination.

patmckinneyracing said:
I've put my fair share of these pricks back in there place with my 80' malibu. I'm a senior in high school and have had these random guys walk up to me wanting to race. I constantly have to put up with these jacka**es in F body camaros that think they're so bad once they remove that catalytic converter. Another guy has a formula firebird with spray and you can tell his daddy put up the cash. I told him to pop the t*tty out his mouth and build his own car.

My two past races include taking out a toyota celica with one of those shopping cart spoilers and the other was a "possible" 00' camaro ss. I just can't stand these four door cars that have those 'fart cans' on the back that think they're so fast. So occassionally I gotta put my foot down to get these idiots out of the 'fast and furious' imagination.

What works good to shut these punks up? I pull a wad of cash out of my pocket and ask how much they got. Granted, mine's usually a $20 wrapped around a bunch of $1's, but it helps to thin out the herd :lol:

Plenty of these kids in my hs too. Lets put it this way, my 307 w/2.14's could probably spank most of them. But because it's a honduh it must be fast.
Best response I ever heard was from a friend of mine when this kid was talking shiit about how fast his honda was.
"Boy, you don't even know the meaning of the word, let's take a ride. 😉"
He came back with the shiit scared out of him, and that was in a near stock 60's 327 impala.

lol... i can be a bit of a ricer in the malibu, but i actually know some sh*t about cars, no one at my school is into cars... its really lame, there arent any ricers to even take down 🙁. lol, im saving the cutty for the track though.

u guys got it easy my school guys swap motors out of hondas im n college so the asians in the mechanics course r my friends and they all drive cars that are 10gs n dwn n the slowes runs a 13.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor