Status
Not open for further replies.

350_85cutty

Master Mechanic
Sep 2, 2007
West, TX
cutlassman said:
awesome build love ur car keep up the great work an keep them pics coming

thanks cutlassman, I'll keep the pics coming, I'm always messing with the car trying to see what else I can do to improve it and set it apart from the rest, it's all about the details, and taking pride in your ride!

350_85cutty

Master Mechanic
Sep 2, 2007
West, TX
mr.wendell said:
Nice car.Clean and simple.Nice stance too.
8)
thanks Mr.Wendell, I've learned alot about these cars from experience with my other car, (the one I started this thread with) and I know what not to do now, like trying to take on too much, I started over with a clean platform. Alot of people take away from these cars, I love the factory look with all the trimmings and badging, nothing catches my eye more than an all Original Gbody, I prefer those over any overdone up one, clean and simple is my style, I can still swap my factory spoke hubcap wheels on there and it'll look like a grandpa car

350_85cutty

Master Mechanic
Sep 2, 2007
West, TX
L.A.X-RATED said:
loving the attention to DETAIL!!! 8) niCE.
thanks L.A.X-RATED! I'm glad you recognized that. all the lil things that the average person wouldn't notice, but fellow Cutlass owners and us Gbody car guys will. Alot of ppl skip out on attention to detail and it shows, that kinda stuff bothers me, there's always something you can do to improve the look of your car, it's a never ending process

350_85cutty

Master Mechanic
Sep 2, 2007
West, TX
back with more updates! I've been wanting to upgrade my wheels and tires, wanted to go with the big and skinny combo, I like the look alot! did my research as I always do, and decided on some 275's for the rear, on some satin black corvette rallys, blackwall out, but my cars lowered and I wanted to be able to tuck them underneath the wheel well, well here are the pics and how it came out. I'm very happy with it! still undecided on what size tire up front, but I'm gonna run a 15x5 corvette rally up front...I know you Olds guys will probably rag on me for doing a chevy wheel on my Cutlass, don't get me wrong I like the Olds SSII wheel, but maybe in the future, I wanna stay away from chrome wheels, I just think the black wheel looks mean

Attachments

• testfit7.jpg
    testfit7.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 626
  • testfit.jpg
    testfit.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 651
  • testfit4.jpg
    testfit4.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 636
  • testfit3.jpg
    testfit3.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 649
  • testfit2.jpg
    testfit2.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 635

350_85cutty

Master Mechanic
Sep 2, 2007
West, TX
more pics

Attachments

• undercoat.jpg
    undercoat.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 637
  • undercoat2.jpg
    undercoat2.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 626
  • testfit5.jpg
    testfit5.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 628
  • testfit6.jpg
    testfit6.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 629
  • oldshat.jpg
    oldshat.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 620
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor