Finally found the wheels I'm going to get...

Status
Not open for further replies.

87Cutlass442

Apprentice
Oct 22, 2008
Indianapolis
After debating on over 10 diff.styles (yeah, I know...), this is the one I think I'm going to go with...

I saw these at the Chicago DUB show last week, and it's a 2-piece wheel by a company called Sarus. It's got a machined face, with black inserts (between the spokes) and a chrome barrel. I'm getting a 22x9/22x11 (yeah, I know I need to either notch the frame or use spacers to push it out from the frame)

SD531680.JPG

If for some reason these won't work, the 22" Asanti WP203 is the back-up
Asanti%20WP203%2020%2022.jpg

87Cutlass442

Apprentice
Oct 22, 2008
Indianapolis
Blake442 said:
You might run out of room in the top of the wheel well with an 11" wide rim...

Nah, it'll work out just fine...this one is runnin a 24x10 in the rear; if anything, that'd be the lowest width I run in the rear

aaaaaaadashboard002.jpg

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
:puke:

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
So is there any benefit to doing this? Besides worsening your braking, acceleration, handling, and future resale value? Why not just go and buy a 4x4?

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Not a fan of anything larger than an 18 on a G body. Anything larger looks disproportionate as compared to the scale of the body and wheel arch. Plus, these cars need to be lowered, not raised. That's just good engineering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor