finally got her home....

Status
Not open for further replies.

That 4 door guy

Master Mechanic
Feb 4, 2010
937 Dayton, Ohio
its been well anticipated, but the cutlass is finally, finally home. she was on lock down for almost a year. now she is free. she is home. felt great parkin her, but sucked it was by a tow truck. oh well. now its time to wait for pay day, then shes goin to be tear-assin around 937. i know its not healthy to be excited like a kid who got a new bike for christmas about a car youve seen a bazillion times. but g-damn i love my car. and the fact its a 4 door makes it better.... im taking a poll. what should i do first? new carb? new intake? polish the heads? or shift kit? im going to do all eventually. just cant decide which will go first... :mrgreen:

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
what to do first?...I always do the brakes and suspension before I bother with the drivetrain. I like to know the car can handle the power I want to abuse it with...

That 4 door guy

Master Mechanic
Feb 4, 2010
937 Dayton, Ohio
pontiacgp said:
what to do first?...I always do the brakes and suspension before I bother with the drivetrain. I like to know the car can handle the power I want to abuse it with...

well hell...very good point. sooo what are some decent brake upgrades?

That 4 door guy

Master Mechanic
Feb 4, 2010
937 Dayton, Ohio
pontiacgp said:
depends on what you want to do with the car...

its going to be a sleeper/cruiser. im keepin the factory look. thought about cowl hoods, iroc wheels, all the lil extra stuff. but i want it to be a def granny lookin car. but able to smoke a rustang

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor