finally lowered on 22 inch iroks and more mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
i may at least switch to the spectra filter cause the one i have is supposed to suck lol,

ii put the cutlass door panel in my elco today they look sweet in there.. im goin acless in the elco .. gonna start lookin for a delete plate soon.

love the look of that ss ,sold my cutty salon which i had 22x9.5 stock
v6 springs but the monte looks sweet,got and 87 t-type thinking between
staggered 20's 0r 22's .

do those dual fans push or pull?? i got some of them fans and that plate. looks to me i can use them on my radiator for my monte.

how those fans working out for you? any issues with over heating?? you have it set up where they kick on and off? how you got that wired up? andy info would be useful.

wat all did you do in the front for the rim to clear the finder . i love the way it looks i have a 80 and i want that look do i have to cut my finder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor