firearms: what ya got or want to get

Status
Not open for further replies.
M.Bailey said:
i always thought that was just the mount for the actualy launcher. i just looked it up and you is correct lol. i wish i oculd buy the grenades though :(

You can buy inerts on gun broker sometimes... My dad bought a couple for me once, I think he got them from a gun show. You just put them on the front of the gun, you close that little valve on the gas block so the action won't cycle when you fire it and use a BLANK sorry to emphasize that but do NOT use a live round. :lol:

It's cool... If you can get a chance to try it that was pretty much one of the highlights of that gun. 8)

It wasn't quite like this, the ones we had were all metal... But this might work for you. 8) It should work on an SKS because the Yugo SKS grenade launcher is NATO spec, it was part of the Combloc strategy that they would use ammo left behind by NATO troops in a time of war.

http://www.bloomautomatic.com/index_files/m1a2.htm

I need a .22 to though it would be cool to have a .22 lever gun... But currently I'm interested in one of these. It's called the EAA "bounty hunter" .22 costs 200-275 bucks and comes with a .22 LR cylinder as well as a .22 magnum cylinder. It's a cheap version of the Ruger Single Six .22 basically but it costs half as much and is made in Germany and isn't as nice but I'm still interested they get pretty good reviews.

Well, my Henry cost about 300 bucks after taxes. Its a really sweet rifle, very very accurate and probably has the best, smoothest lever action I've ever used. Needless to say it puts a big :D on my face when ever I use it.

Just realized I only have one picture of one of my guns.
ruger mini 14 .223
glock 26 9mm CPL gun
taurus pt92 9mm
llama 45acp, 1911 remake
savage 116 in 30-06 Nikon 3x9
chinese sks 7.62x39
mossberg 500 18.5 barrel 12ga
Savage mkII 22lr Bushnell 3x9
Marlin Model 60 22lr
Swedish Mauser 6.5x55swede
Finish Mosin Nagant Hex receiver 7,62x54
HR 10 Gauge break open
Old springfield double barrel 12 gauge, works but its more of a wall hanger now.

Well here it is. SW 629 44MAG

DSC_3078.jpg

Next on order at the gun store: Taurus pt1911 :mrgreen:
74653.jpg

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :shock: !

I have acquired a new gun that isnt so new.....it's a .38 derringer, nickel plated with a ivory handle, FIE is the make I think out of Miami,FL was my mom's gun back when she was a hard *ss and she decided it was time to pass it down. The pouch had two flat tipped bullets which i'd never seen before so after sitting for some years I fired it with no problems. A friend of mine then let me fire his single barrel derringer type gun that accepts either a 410 shell or a .45 which was a bit exciting....just thought i'd share, guess i'll go clean it now

Going to pick up my first gun hopefully by Saturday. I ended up going with a Firestorm .380. It's a decent price and gets pretty good reviews. I have a feeling I will want something bigger pretty quick, but this should be a good first gun :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor