firearms: what ya got or want to get

Status
Not open for further replies.
i found this today, looks like an old idea onna new platform. looks good to me!
longslide XD:
external_141a.jpg

heres the article:
http://www.gunsandammo.com/2011/06/29/s ... ion-model/

UPDATE!!!! :bump: :bump: :bump:

Just recently acquired my first show-room new pistol, the Ruger LCP. Read good and bad on it, but i gotta tell you after about three hundred rounds im in love with it! Try and post a pic later but im sure most of the more token gun guys here know what they look like.

Also just got from my grandpa an ASTRA cub .22 short pistol. Pretty cool gun if youve never seen one, pretty much looks like a shrunken 1911. Spent a lot of time cleaning/degreasing/polishing the guts of it and got it firing reliably every time as of now. Think it had been in the old mans night stand Too long and was a little rusty. :mrgreen: And for goodness sakes, i can buy a hundred .22 shorts around here for like $7! Really fun to blow through a couple clips as fast as you can at those prices!

I have quite a nice collection, but I wont bore anyone with all that :D
these are two of my favorite long guns in my collection...

trying to zero my sight, people in background hadnt seen one of these before, by far my favorite so far

45cal, uses glock mags
[youtube]x95fOcIWs00[/youtube]
[youtube]3b5oWsZkuSM[/youtube]

and (oh yeh, that is a 10 round mag in the gun :D ), you know what it is
IMG_20110908_102517.jpg

IMG_20110908_102456.jpg

IMG_20110908_102745.jpg

IMG_20110908_102719.jpg

IMG_20110908_102706.jpg

8x11 paper target with 45 long gun 50 yards
IMG_20110908_085429.jpg

also at 7 yards, 45 rounds in 30 seconds, single handed (right hand, 40 cal handgun)
IMG_20110908_084132.jpg

What the heck is that thing in the video? It's cool looking... And nice AR I want to add the fore grip rail to mine. What manufacturer is it, and did you add the front site or did it come that way? I was thinking of putting a scope on mine, but I want to keep the option of iron sights... It looks like yours folds down out of the way of your reflex scope. If you added that, where did you get it I think that would be something I'd be interested in adding to mine.

Go ahead and bore us with the rest, I'd like to hear it. :lol:

Kornball,

Looks like a KRISS Vector in the video.

kornball426 said:
What the heck is that thing in the video? It's cool looking... And nice AR I want to add the fore grip rail to mine. What manufacturer is it, and did you add the front site or did it come that way? I was thinking of putting a scope on mine, but I want to keep the option of iron sights... It looks like yours folds down out of the way of your reflex scope. If you added that, where did you get it I think that would be something I'd be interested in adding to mine.

Go ahead and bore us with the rest, I'd like to hear it. :lol:
kriss super v system

I have two Colts, this one has monolithic one-piece upper receiver and hand guard, picatinny rails, all one piece, sights are flip up front and rear, if you want a pic of them up i can take that for you... with them fliped up, the halo sight works fine with them up or down... i added the fore end grip, gps, has a button, press that and the bi pod springs out...

Cool gun I'm checking it out now... I would like something like that. But it's not real high up on my guns to get priority list, I think I'd try to get an MP5K I've always loved the look of them.

Yeah I wouldn't mind seeing a picture of those sites in the up position. Who makes those flip up sights? I keep changing my mind with what I want to do with my AR but I'd like to put a free float fore grip on it, and rails so I can put a attachments on it. I'd like to go with a day night optics setup, one where you put the night scope in front of your day scope, that way you don't have to zero in again switching from day to night operation. Is that a Colt AR? I think I see a Pony stamped on the reciever. :lol:

Not that I need night vision for anything, I just got this bug that I want it. :lol:

LSCustoms said:
im going to be getting a special little shotgun and special little 1911, hopefully ill have an update for ya soon

How special? Like Les Bear, and Holland & Holland special? :mrgreen:

kornball426 said:
Cool gun I'm checking it out now... I would like something like that. But it's not real high up on my guns to get priority list, I think I'd try to get an MP5K I've always loved the look of them.

Yeah I wouldn't mind seeing a picture of those sites in the up position. Who makes those flip up sights? I keep changing my mind with what I want to do with my AR but I'd like to put a free float fore grip on it, and rails so I can put a attachments on it. I'd like to go with a day night optics setup, one where you put the night scope in front of your day scope, that way you don't have to zero in again switching from day to night operation. Is that a Colt AR? I think I see a Pony stamped on the reciever. :lol:

Not that I need night vision for anything, I just got this bug that I want it. :lol:

LSCustoms said:
im going to be getting a special little shotgun and special little 1911, hopefully ill have an update for ya soon

How special? Like Les Bear, and Holland & Holland special? :mrgreen:

ill take another pic in a sec, and as far as how special, well, im trying to be conservative, the last gun I bought cost me over $3000, im trying to finish my sons el co.. so nothing for a little while, but im looking for something a little more special than those, i have a kimber and smith 1911, i love those, was thinking about the cheaper taurus to have a beater gun laying around, but they dont come in combat/shorter sizes...

hang on for your pic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor