firearms: what ya got or want to get

Status
Not open for further replies.
maximus84 said:
wagon said:
as soon as i can save up enough i'm getting a mossberg 500 or 590, the single shot harrington isn't a good home defense weapon.
Yeah,a 12 or 20 guage pump would be good.Wish I still had my 8 round Winchester

Hey Now,

Agreed - first firearm I ever purchased was a Mossberg 500 pump action. Great gun, reliable, easy to use, easy to clean a joy to own. Holds nine 2 3/4 shells (8 in the breach and 1 in the chamber), a "street sweeper" as some refer to them. I've never had to use the gun for home defense and hope and pray myself and my family are never threatened accordingly. Nevertheless, any intruder/burglar or otherwise would have to be a fool to take on step further after the Mossberg's action "cha-ching".

Ive got a few, couple were hand downs from family (the sks and the m44)

2nisbhf.jpg

kornball426 said:
I like that lever gun... I need a lever gun, I want a Winchester 94 in either .30-30 or the .38 special/.357 magnum version. I think I'm more interested in the .357 magnum those can really pack a punch, and you could carry a whole lot of them in the tube compared to the longer .30-30 rifle round. Especially I don't know what they would do out of such a long barrel, I bet you could take a deer with one easily... Not that I'm interested in that.
i saw this on youtube, kinda kewl...
[youtube]MtPiAF0vx44[/youtube]
Enjoy!

els- said:
nice rhino! ive seen them guns in the magazines and thought it was pritty neat. how does it shoot and what caliber is it?

I would like to get one of these.
sterling03.jpg

Clone TIE Pilot said:
whats that called? grease gun?

and on another note ive been looking at the HI-point JHD. now before all yall start the word vomit about how bad it is or its so cheap it must be crap. ive watched the reviews on it from many people and for the money, its the best thing i can afford, and prolly anyone can afford. heres some videos of people trying to blow it up.
[youtube]AbvvurXmAmg[/youtube]
[youtube]xmt5QB814Tw[/youtube]
[youtube]2FoWpog5KU4[/youtube]
[youtube]p_HXtEvjlGg[/youtube]
[youtube]LKkQm5TRaWE[/youtube]
and the blowing it up part again
[youtube]dTBG01eYn78[/youtube]

One thing that bugs me about people who talk about weapons is when someone calls a magazine a clip. now to many people its the same thing or it doesnt matter. but id like to inform everyone that there IS a difference. now everyone knows that a magazine goes into a weapon, but a clip or "stripper clip" as there called is used to fill the mag. with rounds.
heres an example:
here is a stripper clip and a box of clips for an m16/ar15
xm193_MED.jpg

and now heres the stripper clip fassened to a mag to be loaded.
images

there are 10 rounds(not bullets, dont get me started :roll: ) in a clip and a standard mag for m16 takes 28-30 rounds.
so this is a magazine:
King%20Arms%20M16%2068rd%20Magazine_medium.jpg
and this is a clip:
strippers.jpg

now there ARE clips that load weapons, but thos weapons have an internal mag that are not able to be removed.
an example would be a m1 garand or mosen nagant
example:
sks6001.jpg

so theres my rant on that. yay!☺ and sorry about my spelling it sux i know, deal with it. :wink:

They thrashed the piss out of that Hi-point! I'm amazed that it didn't frag when they hammered the first bolt into the barrel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor