firearms: what ya got or want to get

Status
Not open for further replies.
well ive been looking around for afordable weapons and so far i come up with the hi-point in 45 acp , the kel tec sub 2000 in 9mm or .40s&w and the kel tec su16c.
34510.jpg
hi point .45 acp
kel_su2000.jpg
kel tec sub 2000
KelTecSU16CBlack2.jpg
kel tec su16c
i like the su16c because it does fold and has a bipod, but mainly because it shoots 5.56 ammo and uses the same mags as the ar15/m16. there are new mags that hold 60 rds and 100 rds call mag5-60 and mag5-100.
shurefire.jpg

the kel tec su16c out of all its su16 selections has the thickest barrel and can handle the 5.56 ammo, tho it will accept the .223. ive been watching reviews about them and they all have there issues but the weapons functioning hasnt been one of them. i like the su16c as an alternative to a mini14 or ar15. i know nutnfancy on youtube has a long review on all 3 weapons and gunblastdotcom has a review on the su16 and iraqvetern8888 has a review on the sub 2k. i would really like to have a 1911 and a ar15 but there just too much money compared to the weapons i show here.

ok! earlier in this thread i mentioned a pistol called a cz52 and how it shoots the tokarev 7.62x25 round. well now a guy has taken a 38.cal 1911 and made a barrel that shoots it too! and its forsale! AWESOME! heres the jist: http://jggunsmith.wordpress.com/
oh yeah and i found a new website: http://www.jgsales.com/index.php yay!

kornball426 said:
Yeah those Taurus 410/.45's are pretty cool, they shoot .45 long colts not .45 ACP's though. Not that that's a bad thing... .45LC's are usually light loads so if someone puts them in an antique peacemaker it won't blow up in their face from the modern more powerful gun powder. But you can buy +p or +p+ loaded rounds, in .45LC that are as powerful as .44 magnums :twisted:

I wouldn't buy one though, because I'm a snob and Taurus' are made in Brazil. There's just something about "made in Brazil" being stamped on it that makes me not like it. :lol:

well now colt makes one called "the governor" that also shoots .45acp, with the .45LC and the 410 shot shell. i wonder how a wax load 410 would werk inna governor...hmmmm? any-who heres a video:
[youtube]eNsnqZw1dkk[/youtube]

I dont like posting what I got, but there is one that I think that some of you may like.

Glock 27 .40 / crimson trace lazer, mag extension 11 +1, 1 lb trigger job, larger recoil spring.

thats pritty kewl! i think for me it would be destracting, but thats awesome! did ya do that yourself? can to do that to the front site post?

i have an engraver friend.

As far as the doing it to the other sights, I am sure it could be done. Although, those are a $200 set of night glow sights.

ah, yeah. well the other day i went to the range and got to fire some .22lr and some .38 special. i was with my buddy and his girl so we started with a 22 revolver and then went to the 357 revolver. it was fun, so i traded the 22 revolver for a ruger mk1. man that thing is ACCURATE! i was making 2 1/2 inch groups at 25 yards with iron sights. friggin awesome. and that was the loaner pistol! imagine how a new one would be! so now im all hard up on 22 caliber pistols lol. so imma see how much a mk1-3 are going for to see how the market is and then imma also look at the kel tec pmr 30 and see if i thats as nice as i hear. and now some video!

[youtube]JLl2Qpq4VFs[/youtube]
[youtube]CTrlcKfT790[/youtube]

My most recent purchase.
2012-01-09_21-23-45_632.jpg

S&W 29-2 .44 Magnum. My favorite gun to shoot, but way too expensive! The single action trigger is sweet on this gun! It is very accurate also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor