firearms: what ya got or want to get

Status
Not open for further replies.
dan2286,

that is a fine revolver. I have a 629-2 .44mag

IMAG0071.jpg

i think that think needs a scope on it :lol:

Mine might get something put on it, not sure yet. I have been planning on using it for deer hunting. I have taken it out a couple times but no joy. Nothing has been close enough. I am thinking either a 2x scope or maybe even a red dot. I am limiting myself to about 50 yards so I think a red dot would probably work fine. I was also thinking of some nice wood grips instead of the rubber ones. They soak up a lot of recoil but I don't target shoot this gun anyway, so some nice wood ones would be nice. Something like this maybe,

http://www.grips4guns.com/revolver/smit ... 18003.html

no laser? i know that ther are some revlover grips you can buy, i think crimson trace(sp?) sell them where when ya grab the grip it turns on and when ya let go or holster yer pistol it turns off.now what would be REALLY cool is if they had an infrared one and you had some NVG's 8)

Personally I'm a 1911 man but I think I may have been bitten by the Glock bug. I think my next buy will be a 4th gen G22. I had a Taurus 24/7 in .40 and I think it's a decent middle of the road round, still decent power and capacity.

This guy has some great vids too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1ePVd6hKeE

This is my only wheel gun S&W 65-3 .357. I've been debating on liquidating this one pretty soon.
ebayitems-1.jpg

Here is a neat pistol that is almost an SMG/AOW. Sadly it's way out of my price range.

kriss_super_v_pistol_left.jpg

heres a video on that fancy gun:
[youtube]oToA4OJB7mk&list=UUjzurbOLJU1GWbO0n32IJNA&index=12&feature=plcp[/youtube]

i finnally got to this one, its $1k but its totally awesome. its called the smith and wesson m&p R8. heres an unboxing review i found. looks awesome!
[youtube]iW3zZcOmBWI&feature=related[/youtube]
enjoy!

Finally a gun you posted worth buying! :rofl:

It's worth spending the little bit extra to get the Colt, S&W, Remington, Winchester, Ruger, Springfield Armory, Marlin, or even High Standard, etc. Name plate. The guns will have a higher resale value and you know you're getting high quality American or European made parts or at least the quality that the OEM wouldn't be ashamed to put their name on. I'd add another name on there L.C. Smith which in my opinion is the finest gun maker in the USA but those haven't been made since the 40's or 50's until marlin bought out the name in the 2000's.

if i was to buy a gun theres no reason to get rid of it, or resell it. if i got a hi-point, sh*t id love the heck out of it because its mine, and prolly take it apart and put it back together several times just to play with the action, and then clean and go plinking. id REALLY like a 1911 because ive researched on how to take it completely apart and put it back together. that would be ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor