firearms: what ya got or want to get

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the following:

Sears and Roebuck .22 single shot circa early 1900's. (Got it out of my great uncles attic when I was a kid and returned it to functioning status as a father/son project with my dad. When I got it it had a flattened nail for a firing pin. lol)

Remington Model 870 16ga. youth model (owned it since I was a young teen)

S&W .357 mag. stainless 4" - love this gun, fits my big mitts like it was made for them.

What I will have when I can have my way with my piggy bank:

vpo205-02.JPG

http://molot.biz/product-e/molot205.php

Who wouldn't want a 12ga. AK-47? I like how the description lists it's use "Vepr - 12 Molot is a multipurpose semi-auto hunting shotgun destined for hunt, sporting events, and self-defense and use as an office arm as well." An office arm? Gotta keep them rowdy co-workers in line. lol - Crazy Russians, I love their guns though.

Well on friday I sold one of my shotguns and an ugly but very accurate sporter K98 Mauser with a bunch of money in it (sights, trigger, new barrel, etc.) to a friend. I let them go cheap because I no longer wanted them, I wanted a new piece so I took the money from the sale of those two and bought an early (1950's) Ruger single six. I didn't intend to buy a .22 I wanted a .357 but this was tugging at my heart strings so I brought it home. :lol:

This isn't it, but it looks just like it even the condition is like identical. I think I'm going to try to get some stag grips for it... Or something else nice looking to give it more contrast from the black on blue. I almost bought a flat top .44 special Ruger blackhawk in like MINT condition... But like I said I wanted a .357 this .22 just sort of got in the way of my plans. :lol:

634218158989670768wh4caim5.jpg

Really? In the last 4 months no one has picked up anything new?

Im broke. I have sold some unfortunately. With the sh*t Obama will pull in the next 4 years I fear I should not of sold what I did. I won't have the money to buy back what I sold for a long time. The gun ban panic is already in full swing. Guns are flying off the shelves.

I suppose he's looking for another salesman of the year award. Looks like lead may perform better than gold or silver over the next few years. Invest while you can.

Sigh.. I just sold my s&w 4506... :x I needed the $$ i hope i can pick up another one soon :?

I would like to get one of these Hi-Point carbines, they are cheap and have read many good reviews about them. You can get them in 9 MM, .40, and .45.

hi-point-carbine%2Bnew.jpg

Clone TIE Pilot said:
I would like to get one of these Hi-Point carbines, they are cheap and have read many good reviews about them. You can get them in 9 MM, .40, and .45.

hi-point-carbine%2Bnew.jpg

I have read they are pretty decent for the price as well. I looked into buying one to plink with. Only downside I came across was at the time I was looking into them, about 6 years ago, magazine were 10 rounds I couldn't find a source for higher capacity mags. Now I believe Kel Tec makes an affordable carbine that accepts glock and beretta mags depending on what mag set up you want. Might check those out IF the low capacity bothers you like it did me. I like options and mag availability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor