firearms: what ya got or want to get

Status
Not open for further replies.
My state has a 15 round limit so a 10 round mag doesn't bother me too much. Also I have seen a few places sell extended 15 round mags for the 9 MM versions. What I don't like about the Kel-Tec Sub2000 is that the charging handle is in a bad spot. The Hi-Point at least has their charging handle in the correct spot for a right handed shooter.

Spent the entire afternoon wandering youtube just watching people fling brass. Maybe I'll go do the same tomorrow if my jobs cancel.

DRIVEN said:
Spent the entire afternoon wandering youtube just watching people fling brass. Maybe I'll go do the same tomorrow if my jobs cancel.

If you want some decent vids of a lot of different guns on youtube, lookup Hickock45's channel.

Yup, I ran across a few of his. That guy has the best job ever.

Got bored today. +2 internet beers for anyone who can tell me what was just done here...
001-103.jpg

002-95.jpg

Looks like an sks bolt. Maybe modifying it for drop free magazine?

Well done! I didn't really expect a correct answer so quick. E-beers, awarded.

DRIVEN said:
Well done! I didn't really expect a correct answer so quick. E-beers, awarded.

Guns are my first hobby over cars. I have a Norinco sks currently and just detail stripped it not long ago. As soon as I saw the bolt I knew right away what you were doing haha.

Don't think I have posted pics of my Glock yet. Heres my every day carry. Glock 26 with a couple mags, a cheap Gerber pocket knife and a mag pouch I slapped together with some leather scraps one afternoon. It serves it's purpose and works fine, just ain't pretty haha.

420807_122737021189130_101821363280696_91706_1979607108_n.jpg

Here it is after doing some trigger work and a good cleaning tonight.

1209121640.jpg

Heres my mossberg 500 12ga. This is my all purpose firearm. Deer harvester, 2 and 4 legged vermin dispatcher and of course trap shooter when I screw the 26in barrel on it. I love shotguns.

026.jpg

I looked back through this thread and realized I hadn't posted my collection...because I don't own any guns, officer. But if I did they'd be something like these:
003-80.jpg

I like the SKS and I like cheese so the top one seems pretty logical. I don't think I'd do all this to it on purpose but if I happened across a good deal on one I might snap it up. Every collection needs a drop-gun. A *cough* Lorcin .380 with a "custom" Hammerite painted slide and plans for bedliner grips would probably work. It wouldn't be my first choice but if it was reeeeeally cheap, had no paper trail and actually shot reliably (no, really) I'd probably own one. I like shotguns too. If I happened across a gun show close-out on a Turkish made CZ712 copy (also Turkish made) and couldn't be talked out of it, I might have one of them in my collection too. It would probably be more reliable than expected and cycle 5 rounds in under 2 seconds. Semi-autos are cool like that. An old Marlin pump 12ga would be pretty fun too. Especially if it had been overhauled right before I got it and had the smoothest action I've ever felt. If I spent less than $500 for all of them that would be a bonus...hypothetically...IF I had any firearms...and I certainly don't.

I'd also be on the hunt for a good medium range bolt rifle in .308 or 30-06. Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor