firearms: what ya got or want to get

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
On a side note, several firearms forums were simultaneously attacked by malware/viruses at about the same time as The Emperor's speech. They weren't technically taken down from outside but the moderators were forced to shut them down to try to fix the problems. Some are still down. Coincidence?

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
DRIVEN said:
Coincidence?

I think not!

However, I'm very annoyed with the anti-gun ignorance being pushed through the media. I could elaborate but the horse has already been beat to death.

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
Those pro control people accuse us of being nuts, but they behave more nutty than me.

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
Clone TIE Pilot said:
Those pro control people accuse us of being nuts, but they behave more nutty than me.

You just can't reason with people that refuse to see the other side of an argument. Critical thinking is out the window anymore. I'm not an overzealous gun nut and I try to keep to the middle of the road when it comes to politics, but the whole idea of the 2nd amendment has become about gun ownership only when there's more to it than just that. The same people disregarding the ideas about civil liberties are the same people bitching about being micro-managed at their jobs. The just don't recognize it when the government does it. Power without checks and balances becomes totalitarianism.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Unfortunately the guy in charge is a spoiled brat who's never been told no. If he wants something and doesn't get it through legitimate means, he just changes the rules and takes it. I'm nervous about our current direction.

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
hmmm... no comment on all the political stuff, but i thought i would try and steer the thread back in a different direction... or not! lol and the end of the vid is gbody related too, just in case! :D let the tag sit on it too... stupid california waiting period, but after that, will show it in action...

[youtube]bJxCDKDH42Q[/youtube]

kornball426

Royal Smart Person
May 29, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
Can you believe these scum bag gun shops? I was in one today... They're charging 30 bucks a pop for Korean knock offs of P Mags for AR's. :evil: That's twice what a real P Mag costs. :|

And I saw ONE AR15 in this place that usually has like 20+ and they had a sticker on it for $3,000 when the VERY SAME gun used Colts were 750 bucks in the same shop a few weeks ago. Gun shop people, are terrible people... I won't be shopping there anymore I didn't like those guys as it is. As if the increased sales isn't enough for them they couldn't mark them up 25% or 50% nooooooooooooo they marked everything up 200% or more. Seriously? *ssh*les.

Regardless I need some P Mags I'm searching for them in vain.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
I'm kind of conflicted on the whole price thing. On one hand, if they sell everything at Nov. 2012 prices they'll be sold out and have nothing to sell. They go out of business. If they price it at what the market will bear, at least they'll be able to pay the bills until they can get restocked. So even if the shelves are bare (like they are) at least they have money in the bank. I've read back order times of up to 9 months on certain mags and ammo. I don't like the prices but can't really blame them for trying to make a buck. If everyone would have stayed cool instead of making a run on all the dealers, prices wouldn't be nearly so out of control. The sad thing is that it's contagious. Even non-"assault" related ammo, mags and guns are inflated now. Seen the price on 10/22 stuff? NUTS! Time will tell if prices ever come back close to where they were.

kornball426

Royal Smart Person
May 29, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
They're gonna be banned by then... Might as well just sell my AR, strike while the iron is hot as they say... I can pry get 3 times what I paid for it and put it into a truck or my firebird or something and get another one one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor