Florida boy here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
Hey Im Mark, Im from north florida, I drive a 2000 malibu (currently) and I am a huge g-body enthusiast. I am trying to get my hands on one currently as a project car/weekend car. I love v8's and rwd, its just something my little malibu cant be. My grandpa has a 76(?) malibu (lime green) and I love it and we are trying to find a cutlass or a regal for me to build. oh yeah btw I am only 15, but I am already a huge car enthusiast and trying to learn as much about automobiles because I want to go to school to be an engineer and work for a car company. A few buddies and I also are working on a car club called "dominator domestics" for teens with American cars (trying to prevent some ricers lol). We are hoping to do a car show with 200+ cars late this year or early 2009. So yeah thats the run down on me. Ill post some pictures of my the cars im trying to get, my malibu and my papas malibu and whatever else i have pics of later...lol

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
ok I put the pics up just incase they get missed by some people!

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
I was just thinking about it the junk yard my grandpa owns we have plenty of parts car That would be usefull to me, we have a 90's firebird, a 80's blazer(x3), two regals, a malibu, two caprices, and hopefully i can find a 9" ford rear end out of something out there. And no we dont sell form our yard sorry, my grandpa charges ridiculously anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor