F'n Gas Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i work at a gas station i get gas half off
and i get to hear people b*tch all day about how high they are
its great cause i just shake my head and agree
gas could go down to $1 per gallon and there would still be people bitching
its inevitable

Chicago gets it pretty bad from the city with 10.25% sales tax, then there's the Cook county tax on top of that. We're usually .20 to .40 cents higher than the rest of the state.

I'm just glad we still pay per gallon instead of liter.

you guys all have it too easy,bieing a owner opperator truck driver so far this year,i spent $43,000.00 dollars on fuel and the most expensive is west coast. 4.79/gal. :shock:

gbody442 said:
you guys all have it too easy,bieing a owner opperator truck driver so far this year,i spent $43,000.00 dollars on fuel and the most expensive is west coast. 4.79/gal. :shock:

Whoa! I remember driving across the country back in '95 and Needles, CA had prices at $1.60/gal....probably because it's in the middle of nowhere. I though that was high then. Everywhere else was around .90-$1.00/gal at the time.

prices are all over the place around here. the citgo i generally go to is at 3.15, hess and valero down the road are at 3.07. i wont go there though cause they sit in a very swampy low area and whenever we get a good rain it seems they get water in there tanks or somthin, cause ive never had anything run right with there fuel. i was quite happy when it was at about 2.65-2.70 not that long ago. i made a drive to georgia in my grand cherokee in late august and it was 2.65 here and like 2.55 or less down there. i had to go again in mid october, it was dead even with what i was payin up here, that was the most i have ever spent for a 2 day ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor