Fun game time! Photo Rally call

Status
Not open for further replies.

all4gss

Apprentice
Aug 8, 2009
Bella Vista, AR
Awesome!

The only person I could get to take the burnout picture for me would complain about wasting the tires cause she knows how much they cost!

Remember the photos are supposed to be taken after the target has been called out. Like a scavenger hunt to get us out there enjoying the cars... so who's up for a burn out?

all4gss

Apprentice
Aug 8, 2009
Bella Vista, AR
Gbody Photo Rally

Thanks for getting it started! You wanna take a burnout pic today for the group.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Tuggy24g said:
Well I thought -83MONTESS- had to come up with the next scenario? Also my El Camino is hibernating sorry. Maybe in March I will.
I did lol I suggested smokey burnie photos but I guess nobodies done any tire shredding recently.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
-83MONTESS- said:
Does this work? Not a conventional spray booth, the only walls are made of plastic sheets :oops:

people end up with dust on the car from not cleaning out the cavities in the car, doors etc. Another source of dust is if some final sanding was done after the car was taped the dust from sanding will end up on the car...as for the make shift paint room just make sure you wet the floors and move the air out of the paint area while you painting with a fan and you should be fine. If you do end up with some dust on your car don't worry, you can use a $40k paint booth and you can still end up with a few pieces of dust..

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
pontiacgp said:
-83MONTESS- said:
Does this work? Not a conventional spray booth, the only walls are made of plastic sheets :oops:

people end up with dust on the car from not cleaning out the cavities in the car, doors etc. Another source of dust is if some final sanding was done after the car was taped the dust from sanding will end up on the car...as for the make shift paint room just make sure you wet the floors and move the air out of the paint area while you painting with a fan and you should be fine. If you do end up with some dust on your car don't worry, you can use a $40k paint booth and you can still end up with a few pieces of dust..
I spent about an hour beforehand sweeping and cleaning up. I blew out all the crevices with compressed air. I found that the biggest help was sweeping everytime I made a mess by sanding that way it wouldnt accumulate. My dad has a huge fan from a factory he used to work at built into the wall towards the front of the car thats not visible in the pics. The paint came out spotless, no dust or anything. Just need to keep it that way!

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
pontiacgp said:
it looks great so it shows you did your prep work...congrats..
Thanks!

Blue86Monte

Master Mechanic
Mar 25, 2009
St. Louis, Mo
As requested, smokey burnout
006.jpg

Next topic, your car undergoing a motor swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor