Fun game time! Photo Rally call

Status
Not open for further replies.

all4gss

Apprentice
Aug 8, 2009
Bella Vista, AR
Anybody with the motor out this winter? Take a pic and post it to keep the game moving?

If we don't get one soon would you consider picking a new target blue86monte? Like in front of a water tower or on the train tracks? Something that most folks could manage?

RITTER

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2007
Hillsdale, MI
We need a current engine swap, in progress, picture :idea:

*photos removed* I got excited and posted a picture of my engine install from the spring :oops:

MadMax

Apprentice
Aug 17, 2011
I thought these pictures were supposed to be current, so we could go out and actually DO the challenges?? Looks like the swap was from april...and it's too cold to hook for a wheelie!

RITTER

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2007
Hillsdale, MI
MadMax1235 said:
I thought these pictures were supposed to be current, so we could go out and actually DO the challenges?? Looks like the swap was from april...and it's too cold to hook for a wheelie!
You're right, my bad there.

Disregard my pictures and next location there :idea:

pontiacgp said:
RITTER said:
...and yes that is an apartment parking lot :lol:

the question is do you still live there?... :shock:
I moved out ... but only because I found a house with a garage in my budget. They never threatened to evict me :mrgreen:

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
RITTER said:
I moved out ... but only because I found a house with a garage in my budget. They never threatened to evict me :mrgreen:
Lucky! I get fined at my apartment complex if my car leaks oil :cry:

MadMax

Apprentice
Aug 17, 2011
Come on...is there not one person doing an engine swap right now? :bump: :bump: :bump:

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
-83MONTESS- said:
Lucky! I get fined at my apartment complex if my car leaks oil :cry:
i got fined at my condo complex for having a 4" tall DBZ goku sticker on my balcony window...after 5 years of it being there :roll:

oh and if you dont know DBZ then...well... thats not good :|
:hijack:

Blue86Monte

Master Mechanic
Mar 25, 2009
St. Louis, Mo
New topic. Your car with snow on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor