G body parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac442

Master Mechanic
Apr 25, 2020
Ocean County, NJ
I don't buy if the only option is paypal.....the less financial info of mine being saved by a 3rd party is better for me
Yeah me too, but in this case I had sold something non-car related on eBay and was paid via pp. Just wanted to get rid of the funds.

Reactions: 1 user

Rt Jam

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2020
Ontario Canada
Thanks for the suggestions. I checked out Rock Auto, Mikes, Dixie and Avatar.

It really depends on what you are buying. The all have different stuff in their inventory. I ended up buying from Kirban but will continue to check out those other sites too. It's really ashame Gbody parts is not responsive with inquiries, they do seem to have the best selection.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Lucky. That would be like 4 in 1400. For those without Facebook though, it sort of leaves out his customer base, doesn't it? Shouldn't he be able to be contacted via the website? Just sayin'.

Like I said, I'd be curious to see if they got any better, because for a LONG time they sucked donkey balls on CS. Not quite as bad as Brothers, but close. I don't think they could even define "customer service" there for a while. Wrong parts, long delays, no communication and 10,000 excuses. And it wasn't just a once in a blue moon thing. Bad things happen, but much of it was from their own doing. Or lack of doing.

IMO, the objective is backwards. Too busy chasing $$ instead of providing excellent products and services at a fair price. You do the $$ first, and you see what happens. If you do the products and services first, the $$ flow in behind it. The $$ will follow.

It's a lot like that 10mm socket or 9/16" wrench you lost...you actively search for it, you'll never find it. When you're not putting it as a priority, it'll show up.

Rt Jam

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2020
Ontario Canada
As of today Gbody has not responded to my email from 6 days ago. At least a We have received your email and will respond to it shortly but so far it's just been crickets.

Mikes’s can get anything GbodyParts can get. He also does business with Kirban. If he’s hard to reach it’s only because he’s been crazy busy lately.

• Agree
  • Informative
Reactions: 5 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Mike's has always had what I needed, my problem is I try to find it as cheap as possible so sometimes I waste time looking around for it then just have to go back to his site.

Reactions: 2 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
For us guys north of the border I mentioned Parts Avatar as a possible Rock Auto replacement I was wrong. Parts Avatar sucks in every aspect... :popcorn:

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

84cutlasssupreme

Apprentice
Nov 2, 2019
Looking to buy some parts. I have all the parts and part numbers listed out and I e mailed Gbodyparts.com

It's been a few days and have received no response. Not even we received your email and are working on it. Zero luck with phone contact also.
Then I read many bad Google reviews. Mostly related to response time, email and follow up.

Who else do you guys recommend?
Looks like you have a GN. I have several NOS G-Body parts geared toward a Cutlass. Send me your #s & I'll check my list. My stuff is genuine GM NOS or used.
My email is [email protected]

el camino ss 84

Master Mechanic
Oct 23, 2016
Nw okc
if you look up gbodyparts on ebay you get a fast response. but thru the website expect upwards two weeks to a month response depending sometimes. response time is one of the things you just get used to if you deal with gbodyparts if you have to buy from them.

• Informative
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor