G body parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
But...but...they're in Kuh-NA-DA-stan!! Which would make shipping to me expensive. Just don't charge me a 10% tariff!

the op is in Kuh-NA-DA-stan so he's an inmate in this penal community just like me.... :popcorn:

and for you your $ is worth about 30% more up here....just don't any aluminum and you won't have to pay the 10% tariff... :)

Reactions: 1 user

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
the op is in Kuh-NA-DA-stan so he's an inmate in this penal community just like me.... :popcorn:

and for you your $ is worth about 30% more up here....just don't any aluminum and you won't have to pay the 10% tariff... :)
And here I was thinking we were all friends in North America with the new trade agreement. WTF?

• Agree
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Mac442

Master Mechanic
Apr 25, 2020
Ocean County, NJ
You're "brushing" us! Say it ain't so! :)

tenor.gif
Ha after reading these posts I guess I got lucky! I only ordered trim pieces and weatherstripping though. I was annoyed that they don’t take PayPal.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Ha after reading these posts I guess I got lucky! I only ordered trim pieces and weatherstripping though. I was annoyed that they don’t take PayPal.

I don't buy if the only option is paypal.....the less financial info of mine being saved by a 3rd party is better for me

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
I don't buy if the only option is paypal.....the less financial info of mine being saved by a 3rd party is better for me
Me thinks in their case it's less about that and more about not liking people having a dispute resolution process open to them

• Agree

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Me thinks in their case it's less about that and more about not liking people having a dispute resolution process open to them

paypals dispute process doesn't always work,,,,

• Agree

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario

I like the suggestion you made, just finished with the bank and the funds should be back in my account on Monday....thanks again....I :)

• Winner
Reactions: 1 users

Mac442

Master Mechanic
Apr 25, 2020
Ocean County, NJ
paypals dispute process doesn't always work,,,,

I learned to avoid PayPal the hard way. I had a fairly large amount of money in my account and because I changed my cell phone number in my information somehow their system didn't like that and put a "hold" on my account to verify my identity. I submitted what they asked and still couldn't move money. Problem was, none of the employees knew how to remove it or override it. It took me getting pretty obnoxious for them to find someone who could fix it.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor