G body parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBGBodyFan

G-Body Guru
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
Some parts gbodyparts has or makes so it’s their own thing. I haven’t had any problems with them but have heard the stories on here and FB groups.

I always go to Mike first, never an issue in over 20 years, lots of buying and I’ve even sold some parts to him in recent years. I give him the business(I don’t mean give him $hit 😆), if he has the same part as someone else it will be about or the same price. If he’s out of something(rare) I might shop elsewhere. Have been to his place a few times now in the last few years, worth a stop if you are traveling through or within driving distance. Of course I wouldn’t recommend a drop in, contact him first.

Some parts gbodyparts has or makes so it’s their own thing. I haven’t had any problems with them but have heard the stories on here and FB groups.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

nickonometry

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 9, 2019
I've never really had a problem with gbodyparts, I've spent over $5000 with them this year and they've been great. It's a tough time for businesses right now with covid, take that into consideration

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
I've never really had a problem with gbodyparts, I've spent over $5000 with them this year and they've been great. It's a tough time for businesses right now with covid, take that into consideration
What about the other years?

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I like Mike's Monte's and he always gets back to me fast when I email him, as far as GbodyParts I have never had an issue and found it easiest to get a response through Ebay.
Or Brian's email @ [email protected]
I have also bought from Dixie Restoration and those transactions have gone well also.
A couple places I bought from on Ebay for my Regal were PartsPlace and Tamraz's and again no issues

PBGBodyFan

G-Body Guru
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin

I think these businesses are doing well this year despite Covid, in speaking with Mike back in maybe April he said it was the busiest he'd ever been. People are spending money in different ways, home projects and car projects are probably area's that have seen a bump up.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Can't really speak to other years, I just got my Cutlass this year
Then how are you able to argue an excuse for a long-standing issue you haven't been involved in? (hopefully the issue is better now... *holds breath*)

9qowl.jpg

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Bullett801

Apprentice
Sep 2, 2019
Looking to buy some parts. I have all the parts and part numbers listed out and I e mailed Gbodyparts.com

It's been a few days and have received no response. Not even we received your email and are working on it. Zero luck with phone contact also.
Then I read many bad Google reviews. Mostly related to response time, email and follow up.

Who else do you guys recommend?
Def not Gbody parts. They suck. Just my personal opinion due to very very bad experience with them. Go to UMI, OPGI, Dixie Restoration or Mikes Monte’s (if you have a MC), but it depends what your looking for. Speedway is another good source.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
If it was a long standing issue, wouldn't I have had a bad experience?
Not necessarily. Your own sample rate is too low. Keep buying, let's see which order is "the one".

Like I said, he's had issues for YEARS. If he's bothered to clean up his act and actually find the definition for customer service, more power to him. No need to keep having to screw over an ever shrinking customer base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor