Gbody LS Swap Info

B

brad smith

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 7, 2017
i saw a guy on youtube use s10 ls swap headers on his gbody has anybody on here tried that or heard of anybody using them?

Rollingmullet82

Rollingmullet82

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 28, 2017
Rollingmullet82

Rollingmullet82

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 28, 2017
Yes sir that's my baby lol had it for 4yrs finally decided to do something with it picked up a 5.3 just got my th350 back from rebuild waiting for the harness to come back and mounts and the transplant can begin!!

Reactions: Injectedcutty
B

brad smith

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 7, 2017
No my buddy has he seems happy with them I think I'm going to buy them
yeah i think i might also. 29 bucks on ebay thats a good price. Is that a 82 elco. your rocken?
Yes sir that's my baby lol had it for 4yrs finally decided to do something with it picked up a 5.3 just got my th350 back from rebuild waiting for the harness to come back and mounts and the transplant can begin!!
that's what i have 82 gmc im about in the same boat. i have an 5.3 that i bought for a camaro i have. then i got my g body and i have been thinking about the swap ever since.

B

brad smith

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 7, 2017
yeah i think i might also. 29 bucks on ebay thats a good price. Is that a 82 elco. your rocken?

that's what i have 82 gmc im about in the same boat. i have an 5.3 that i bought for a camaro i have. then i got my g body and i have been thinking about the swap ever since.
do you know what oil pan and exhaust manifolds or headers your gonna use

Rollingmullet82

Rollingmullet82

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 28, 2017
I'm using a set of pacsetter lt's and the ctsv oil pan

L

LedSled

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 15, 2016
Thanks for putting this up. I have recently decided to go LS on my 80' El Camino build.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor