Gbody LS Swap Info

B

brad smith

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 7, 2017
I'm using a set of pacsetter lt's and the ctsv oil pan
im looking at the chev. performance muscle car pan $200 from summit for the kit. and im not sure on the headers yet

B

brad smith

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 7, 2017
im looking at the chev. performance muscle car pan $200 from summit for the kit. and im not sure on the headers yet
are the pace setters a big hit to the budget?

Rollingmullet82

Rollingmullet82

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 28, 2017
I got them for $50 from a friend so that's why I'm using these. They're for an f body apparently with the mount plates I'm planning to get they sit the engine is believe an inch forward so I won't have to modify the header at all because I've read all over that I would have to modify an f body Lt to get it to clear the frame rail on the driver side

Rollingmullet82

Rollingmullet82

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 28, 2017
But to answer your question sense in all of that I didn't lol they're about $275 brand new for the set is have

B

brad smith

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 7, 2017
But to answer your question sense in all of that I didn't lol they're about $275 brand new for the set is have
i saw a guy on you tube use s10 ls swap headers on his 79 malibu and those are like 169.00 for stainless ones on ebay but i'm a little leary.

Bar50

Bar50

Royal Smart Person
Jan 1, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Has anybody tried the Schoenfeld LS swap headers for a G-body yet?

motorheadmike

motorheadmike

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 18, 2009
Ottawa, Ontario Canada
The Hooker long tubes fit amazing.

motorheadmike

motorheadmike

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 18, 2009
Ottawa, Ontario Canada
Yeah I would love those but they are a big hit to the budget and unfortunately my budget is small lol
I hear you. I was going to cobble some 4th Gen F-body long tubes to fit, but sold them off because it was just an unpleasant solution (and it isn't like I don't enjoy welding and fabricating). Save your pennies and get the good one.

Reactions: Texas82GP

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor