Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Red Body Nude thumbs down

tc1959 said:
Looks like he's back, he posted some Bonneville parts for sale today. :blam:

your right he did post today...

Re: bonneville parts

New post by gbodydude on Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:24 am
i lost my place to stay and lost all my cars.sorry.

Re: gbodydude thumbs down

then why hasnt he sent me a message? why hasnt he sent my money back? why is there is no communication from him about any of this? if he had the means to post that message he had the means to tell me something as well.

THIS IS ABSOLUTE BS!

I set him a PM here , sort of calling him out and telling he has to nut it up and make mends..Who knows....If he doesn't make it good he should get kicked off...But he could prolly go on with fake name 8)

JBreu said:
I set him a PM here , sort of calling him out and telling he has to nut it up and make mends..Who knows....If he doesn't make it good he should get kicked off...But he could prolly go on with fake name 8)
haha i sent him a real nice PM also

I have been trying to locate Jerry Tucker also. He owes me money for a Spoiler I sold him back in November last year. I did a search for gbody dude and it brought me here. I guess I have to write this money off and move on after reading all this. Thanks to him, I will never trust a member again, sad. 😢

got me also. i shipped him a bumper for a couple wheels in trade, it's been over two month's can't blame it on the mail being 2 month's behind

I think you guys need to man up and report this asshat, I wouldn't hesitate to put any scammer behind bars.
I've called the cops on a couple of guys in the past and they showed up at their door. The Post Master General will press charges as well. All it takes is a phone call guys...

82_Monte_SC said:
I have been trying to locate Jerry Tucker also. He owes me money for a Spoiler I sold him back in November last year. I did a search for gbody dude and it brought me here. I guess I have to write this money off and move on after reading all this. Thanks to him, I will never trust a member again, sad. 😢

Don't let one scam artist ruin it for you. There's still a lot of good buyers/sellers around.

G-Body_Vet said:
82_Monte_SC said:

Don't let one scam artist ruin it for you. There's still a lot of good buyers/sellers around.

your right about that, I've dealt with two on here, kuruption109 and bonnewagon, and both of them are great to deal with...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor