gbodyforum.com stickers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fodoimp

Master Mechanic
Oct 8, 2006
Southern New Jersey
Im sorry about your situation I really am....Just lost my grandmother to alzheimers...there isnt much worse than someone you have known your whole life having no idea who you are. My mother actually quit her job to take care of her mother and got reimbursed by the government for doing so. It wasnt considered unemployment.....it was set up through social security for people who cannot afford to put relatives in a nursing home. I can get the info for you if you like.

maximus84

Master Mechanic
Aug 8, 2008
Fidalgo Island,Washington
fodoimp said:
Im sorry about your situation I really am....Just lost my grandmother to alzheimers...there isnt much worse than someone you have known your whole life having no idea who you are. My mother actually quit her job to take care of her mother and got reimbursed by the government for doing so. It wasnt considered unemployment.....it was set up through social security for people who cannot afford to put relatives in a nursing home. I can get the info for you if you like.
I went to DSHS & Social Security & got $200 from DSHS for food...thats it! I think SS is screwing me over like they did after my head-on collision when I couldnt work. So ,YES,any info I can get I will try & use! I'm still waiting,for months now,on VA help I filed for. Mom was in the service,but its my dads benefits that she uses.

HurstOlds

Master Mechanic
Sep 21, 2007
Illinois
What is the name of the font used for the GBodyForum.com logo?

I have a vinyl cutter, I could make some up and see how they turn out

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
ya ever see the infomertial for the "crikcut"? its a vinal cutter i watch when i do the graveyard shift at work.

maximus84

Master Mechanic
Aug 8, 2008
beermonkey9417 said:
ya ever see the infomertial for the "crikcut"? its a vinal cutter i watch when i do the graveyard shift at work.
Yeah,those look pretty 'cool'! :wink: --Have you seen the ad for that wood working apparatus that makes scroll work, etc.,on wood? I like that even better! 8) Its like a CAD machine for wood-working!

maximus84

Master Mechanic
Aug 8, 2008
maximus84 said:
beermonkey9417 said:
Yeah,those look pretty 'cool'! :wink: --Have you seen the ad for that wood working apparatus that makes scroll work, etc.,on wood? I like that even better! 8) Its like a CAD machine for wood-working!
=== http://pontiacgroup.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24 === http://www.grandprixforums.net/f77/hey- ... 13292.html === http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/t123477.html

SeeMy355

Apprentice
Apr 15, 2009
So has anything been decided on these stickers?

Bulk rate pricing? Colors? Size? Design?

I'd be interested...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor